Samsung J series are company’s entry segment smartphones offering. In 2017, J7 series had good success and manage to compete with Chinese brands like Xiaomi and Honor. For 2018, it seems the company is already ready with the Samsung J8 (2018) series smartphones and made appearance in the benchmarking tools GFXbench / Geekbench recently.
The device with model number SM-J720F was seen running Android Oreo 8.0.Lets check out the completed specifications as in screenshot below
Samsung J8 (2018) Specifications
· Octo Core CPU @ 1.5GHz Samsung Exynos 7885 processor
· 5.5inch HD display with gesture support
· 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory
· 12MP rear and front camera setup
· Running Android Oreo 8.0 with Samsung’s UI and Battery could be at least 3000mAh
Default connectivity options and sensors like accelerometer, Bluetooth, Wifi etc. are present.
The benchmark scores were decent as shown in the image. Like the J7 series which got launched in MWC 2017, we expect Samsung J8 (2018) series to be launched in MWC 2018 event next month.