Many business owners still don’t know how to convert their WhatsApp to business account. There are millions of people across the globe who use WhatsApp. It will be a massive success for the business owners if they utilize these millions of traffic towards their business.
In this article, we will introduce some of the easiest ways to change your WhatsApp to business account.
What is the difference between WhatsApp and a WhatsApp business account
Both WhatsApp and WhatsApp business accounts are an excellent alternative for messaging apps. Normal WhatsApp is for messaging or chatting with your friends and family.
WhatsApp business targets personal and business communication. Before changing your WhatsApp to business account, know the differences between them.
⮚ Normal WhatsApp
If you miss your family and friends, this is an excellent alternative to a standard messaging tool. You can send photos, videos, and voice messages and make video calls with your loved ones.
⮚ WhatsApp Business
WhatsApp business is just like regular WhatsApp, but it’s more organised. When you own a business, you want to connect with your customers. That’s when WhatsApp business Comes in handy. Through this, you can let your customers know when you’re open. Also, you can send auto-generated messages so your customers know you are always Ready to talk.
Benefits of Converting WhatsApp to Business Account
Because it is easy to access and valuable, using WhatsApp businesses to talk to clients is a good idea.
Still, why switch to a business account? When you change your account category, you can use extra features unavailable on personal WhatsApp accounts.
- WhatsApp Business lets you make a business profile that includes branding features. This helps build your business and ensures customers are talking to the right person.
- Set up multiple users to view accounts. This is great for small businesses. Your team can switch members around based on availability or a set plan, and your clients always get a response.
- Set up automatic replies. This is helpful for solopreneurs because they might only sometimes be there to answer questions.
- Put up ads on Facebook and Instagram that lead people straight to WhatsApp conversations. Think about how easy and quick it would be for your customers to ask questions.
- Make a list of your services and goods. You must tell them about your other services as soon as you start talking to someone.
6 Steps To Convert Your WhatsApp to Business Account
Presently, there are 3 WhatsApp products available in the market they are-
- WhatsApp Business app
- WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Messenger
Below are the six steps through which you can convert your WhatsApp to business account–
⮚ Step 1: Backup your WhatsApp account
In this step, firstly, you have to back up all the essential data and chat history because backup is necessary. Follow the below flow chart to back up your account. This process will be the same for both iOS and Android users.
Settings>Chats>Chat Backup> Back-Up/Back-Up Now
⮚ Step 2: Download the WhatsApp Business app from your app store
In this step, you have to download the WhatsApp Business app from the Play Store for Android users and the App Store for iOS users.
⮚ Step 3: Review the terms and conditions and register your mobile number
Agreeing to all the terms and conditions, the WhatsApp Business account will automatically detect the previous number you used in your regular WhatsApp account. Now, all you have to do is enter your business number And Register.
⮚ Step 4: Allow the access to transfer the account
In this step, you must keep your phone on and let the transfer happen. After the completion of the transfer, you need to restore all your data. So here you have to go for the option restore or continue.
After that, select next, and you just have to permit to add photos, videos, and files From your regular WhatsApp to business account.
⮚ Step 5: Create your WhatsApp business account
In this step, you must create your WhatsApp business account by selecting your business category and name and deciding on your profile picture.
⮚ Step 6: Your business profile is good to go
Add all the information about your business, like business name and products, etc. Go to settings and add all the necessary data.
So, this is all about transferring your regular WhatsApp to business account.
Transitioning into WhatsApp Business API
WhatsApp business APIs are for people with a perfect size of medium or large business, which requires more flexible humility integration and scalability capabilities.
- WhatsApp’s business API allows you to chat with your customers automatically.
- They can handle large amounts of messages and provide better customer service.
- They can send many messages rather than we can say the same messages to many customers. They don’t have to write the same messages over and over.
- Why can this business check if you saw the message or not so that they know if the information was delivered or not?
- Through this, businesses can organise their chats, like Sorting messages into different groups.
Hopefully, it’s all clear now about the conversion of regular WhatsApp to business account. Flourish your business by reaching out to millions and billions of people throughout the world. Seize the opportunity and utilise it. Show your productivity through a simple messaging tool.