A few years back, the flagship smartphones of various brands like Samsung, LG, and HTC were priced at around Rs 30000. Now with the cost of inventory and radical evolution done per year, the flagship smartphones are now priced doubled. So 30K range has become a great balance between the budget/mid-range and the flagship where you get the best of both worlds in the form of pricing and features. So we have selected the Top 5 Best smartphones under 30000 which provide almost all premium features but at a lower price.
Apart from the this, we have also provided the customer score out of 5 provided by genuine reviewers and users in the market. We feel this factor would be a great indicator to compare and rate the product.
The top 5 best smartphones under 30000 for the month of January 2019 are mentioned below:
Asus scored a home run when it launched the Zenfone 5Z at 30K with snapdragon 845 chipset. Shamelessly copying the iPhone X design and built, this is the Android powered iPhone but at a significantly less price. Asus has been constantly providing updates to improve the phone on every functionality, so if you want to have a iPhone x design with most powerful processor as of now, just go for this one.
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2246 resolution Full HD+ display and an 18.7:9 aspect ratio with a notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor clocked at 2.7 GHz
- 6GB/8GB RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage
- 12MP+8MP Rear Dual-Camera setup and 8MP Selfie Camera
- 3300mAh capacity non-removable battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android 8.0 Oreo-based ZenUI 5.0
- Good Built and glass-sandwich design
- Powerful flagship Processor and excellent performance
- Good camera setup
- Good Value for money
- Asus Zen UI may not not smooth always
AndroidAuthority – Score 4/5 “Asus Zenfone 5Z has all the elements of a flagship smartphone… and all that at almost a steal. ”
AndroidPolice – Score 3.7/5 “Asus’ best phone ever.”
Tomsguide – Score 4/5 “An
The Next Great Android Bargain Is Here