In this article, you will learn three tested methods to stop ads on MX Player, like using a good ad blocker.
Keep reading to know more about MX Player ads and choose the best solution for you.
MX Player is a popular video streaming platform that shows many ads. But for viewers, ads are not just annoying; they can also be dangerous.
Need of Blocking Ads on MX Player
If you’re thinking about removing ads on MX Player, here’s why it’s a good idea:
- Prevent Data Leaks: MX Player collects your data to show you relevant ads, and this information may be shared with other companies, exposing you.
- Avoid Cyber Threats: Some ads on MX Player may have harmful software. Clicking on a fake Ad could let a virus into your device.
- Improve Streaming Performance: Ads use a lot of your device’s resources. Removing them makes your streaming and device work better.
- Save Data Usage: Ads are downloaded using your mobile data. Blocking ads helps you save data and money.
- Enjoy Uninterrupted Content: Ads can be frustrating and even inappropriate, especially for children. Removing them lets you watch your shows without interruptions.
How To Stop Ads in MX Player– 3 Methods
The good news is you don’t have to deal with MX Player ads. There are three ways to block them, and our top choice is using a strong ad blocker for extra online security. Keep reading to find the best method for you.
1. Get the MX Player Gold Version To Stop Ads
MX Player Gold is an upgraded version offering early content access, simultaneous use on up to 5 devices, content downloads, and an ad-free experience for INR 899 yearly or INR 299 quarterly. MX Player Gold is a budget-friendly option.
Steps to get the MX Player Gold Version:
1.Open the MX Player app
2.Look at the bottom left of your screen
3. Find Gold, and click on it.
4. Click on the plan you need.
5. Click Subscribe now and do the payment
6. Enjoy the membership and ad free experience on MX Player.
2. Stop Ads By Using MX Player Pro Mod
MX Player Pro Mod provides unauthorized access to premium features without cost. However, it is found that it is illegal and risky to use Mod and also it might hamper online safety.
It also exposes the users to penalties for piracy and potential threats from malware. For a secure solution, opt for a trusted ad blocker like Total Adblock, ensuring ad-free streaming and enhanced online privacy.
3. Block MX Player Ads with an Ad Blocker
Ad blockers, often included in comprehensive security services like NordVPN Threat Protection, not only stop ads on MX Player but also enhance online security. Use these methods to add an ad blocker effectively:
- Find Total Adblock in the extension in Chrome Web store
- Select it to add Total Adblock to browser.
- Set up Total Adblock by going through the settings and enabling the key.
- Open MX Player and enjoy streaming without ads!
This article talks about the potential solutions to the ads on MX player. First, we started with the use of ad blocker to stop ads, then we proceeded with the installation of the MX player gold version and finally we showed our light to the MX player mod app.
However, as the last two options are very risky, we recommend our user to go for MX Gold. We hope you will make the right choice.