Best Smartphones under 20000 segment, is in the upper boundary of the budget category where you can expect smartphones with at least few features borrowed from flagship smartphones. By study, Rs 20,000 is the range popular among teens, college goers and people in their early 20’s. So naturally, there are numerous options from which we’ll filter out the best and list them down. Also, each smartphone in this category will have at least one feature which is unique and be a high point.
Apart from the this, we have also provided the customer score out of 5 provided by genuine reviewers and users in the market. We feel this factor would be a great indicator to compare and rate the product.
The top 5 best smartphones under 20000 for the month of November 2018 are mentioned below:
Xiaomi literally brought a flagship spec’d smartphone in the 20K category with its new sub-brand, Poco India. The Poco F1 phone from the new brand ticks almost all the boxes and its almost the perfect phone one can get at this budget. The only drawback we could say is of the uninspiring design and looks of the smartphone. If you can ignore that Poco F1 is your best choice.
- 6.18-inch full-HD+ display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with Liquid Cool technology
- 8GB/6GB RAM and 256GB/128GB/64GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual camera setup and 20-megapixel Selfie Camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI custom UI
- 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Excellent Dual Rear and Front Camera
- Powerful Processor and Flagship specifications
- Good Build and Design
- Good Battery life with fast charging
- Flash Sale
Androidpit – Score 4/5 “An inexpensive flagship with excellent performance for less than the competition”
AndroidAuthority – Score 4.5/5 “The Pocophone F1 is all about speed. “
Gsmarena – Score 4.5/5 “Poco F1 has everything and we mean everything “