Though we the phone will go on sale only from next month, the company has revealed the specifications and pricing details of its new phone.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Specifications
· 6.39-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
· 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM and 128/256/512GB internal storage
· 24MP + 16MP Dual Rear Camera & 16MP + 8MP Dual Selfie Camera
· 3,350mAh battery with fast charging support
· Android 9 Pie OS with ZUI 10 UI
Also Read:Lenovo Z5s with Snapdragon 710 and Triple Camera setup launched at just Rs 14,500
At the launch event, the company showcased the power of the new snapdragon 855 processor by comparing it against iPhone XS and Huawei mate 20 Pro phones. The build of the smartphone from the promo images looks cool with carbon fiber finish and red color frames.
The pricing of the phone is as follows – 6 GB/128 GB – 2,698 Yuan (~Rs28,100), 8 GB/128 GB storage – 2,998 Yuan (~Rs31,300), 8 GB/256 GB storage – 3998 Yuan (~Rs41,200) and 12 GB/512 GB storage – 4398 Yuan (~Rs46,000). Lenovo Z5 Pro GT will go on sale only from January 24 in China, so India launch date could be sometime in first quarter end of 2019.
Leave a Reply