With the starting price at just 1,398 Yuan (Rs14,500) for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant, it becomes the cheapest phone with Snapdragon 710 Processor. Let’s check out the complete specifications.
Lenovo Z5s Specifications
· 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 2240×1080 pixels
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 710SoC
· 4GB/6GB RAM and 64/128/GB internal storage
· 16MP+8MP+5MP Triple Rear Camera setup & 16MP Selfie Camera
· 3300mAh battery with support for 15W charging
· Android 9.0 Pie with ZUI 10
Also Read:Lenovo Z5 Pro GT with Snapdragon 855 Processor and 12GB RAM announced
The phone has breathtaking 92.2% body-to-screen ratio and offers Gorilla glass protection. The rear panel houses the fingerprint sensor is the body of the smartphone is splash resistant. Lenovo Z5s comes with host of connectivity options including dual SIM support, 4GVoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, stereo speakers with dual amplifier, and 3.5mm audio jack.
The pricing of the device is quite aggressive and the based 4GB/64GB variant is priced 1,398 Yuan (~Rs14,500) whereas 4GB/128GB is priced 1,598 Yuan (~Rs16,500) and 6GB/128GB at 1,898 Yuan (~Rs19,000). The phone goes on sale from December 24 with reservations from today. There is no info on the India launch date yet.
Leave a Reply