Do you know that your passwords could be hacked for some cruel causes? Have you not changed your password in ages? Wondering How to change the Hathway WiFi Password? Then, no worries we got your back. In this article you will be enlightened as to how you can change the password and why it is necessary to do so.
Why To Change Hathway Password ?
Hathway cable is merely an internet operation and cable television which is based in Mumbai, India. This was established in the year 1959 and has around 170 firms within the association of Hathway. This is certainly the first company to provide the internet in India. And Hathway Wi-Fi password can be connected to different network systems.
Is It Necessary To Change the Hathway Password?
Is it necessary to change the Hathway password? Well, the answer to this question is definitely a yes. Altering the password has a few benefits and they are:
- There are high chances that your internet is accessible to the people around you, who might be making adequate usage of it without your prime consent. And having a usual password will lead to these crucial causes.
- HACKING! Hacking is undoubtedly happening in every corner of the city and to prevent that it is necessary for the owner or admin to alter the password whenever possible. In this case hackers might make use of the personal information which will be therefore used for some cruel ground.
Also read – How to Send Gift Message in Instagram – 5 Simple Steps
How To Change Hathway WiFi Password? Step by Step Procedure
Here are some easy peasy steps that you need to put forth to alter your Hathway (ZTE) password.
- Step 1 – To begin with, you are required to connect your system to the Hathway Wi-Fi network
- Step 2 – Then type port address 192.168.1.1 into the browser and click on enter
- Step 3 – Now log in to your account with your user ID and type down a validate code which will be asked below the user name and ID.
- Step 4- Select the network and click the enter
- Step 5 – Select the security
- Step 6 – Enter a new and unusual password that you want to set in the WPA Passphrase area. Ensure that your password is unique and has at least eight characters
- Step 7 – Now click on submit
Well, these were the simple seven steps to change the password for the best.
Also read – How To Remove Truecaller as Default Dialer
FAQ – Change Hathway WiFi Password
And – Your name and password of the Wi-Fi network will be exhibited in the key box of network security.
And – The password and the username are “admin” by default.
All in all, this was all that you had to know about How to change the Hathway WiFi Password?. At this point of time, it is extremely important to change the password. I hope this article has uncovered all the aspects and queries that you were looking for.
Leave a Reply