WhatsApp DP is your profile picture that can be viewed and saved by anyone on your contacts if you have enabled it. If your profile picture is not hidden, anyone can see and keep it. Some people hide their DP to protect their privacy. That’s where the WhatsApp Private DP Viewer Apps come in work. Scroll down below to learn how to view private DP on WhatsApp.
Can You See Someone’s Private WhatsApp DP?
It is impossible to view the private DP on Whatsapp of other people who have blocked us or have deleted us from their address book and set their DP to only be seen by their contacts. However, there are some simple hacks that you can implement to see someone’s private and hidden profile picture.
How to View WhatsApp Profile with another device?
- Suppose the person whose private DP you want to see has deleted your contact. In that case, you can use a WhatsApp account of a friend or family member who has the contact details of the person whose profile picture is hidden from you.
- If the person whose private DP you want to see has blocked you, you can save their number in another device and view their Whatsapp profile picture by their number.
Also Read – 3 Best Methods for Jio Fiber Password Hack
Best Whatsapp Private DP Viewer App In 2023
This app you can download, and the steps you can follow to see the private DP on WhatsApp. The following steps will allow you to see someone’s WhatsApp Private DP.
- Step 1: Open your play store and log into your Google account if you are not already logged in.
- Step 2: Tap on the search bar on the screen and search for the app WaStat.
- Step 3: Tap on the app from the search results and install it.
- Step 4: Open the application and allow all the permissions required.
- Step 5: Register with the app by clicking on the ‘new user’ option.
- Step 6: Tap the add option in the top right corner.
- Step 7: Fill in the phone number with the country code and the name of the person whose private DP you want to view.
- Step 8: Tap on ‘okay’ and wait for a few minutes.
- Step 9: The app will display the hidden profile picture and their last seen. Additionally, you will also be notified when the person comes online.
Frequently asked questions
Click Settings > Account > Privacy in WhatsApp too. The ‘Read Receipts’ option can be toggled off. Both Android and iOS devices can use this method. When you view someone’s status, they won’t be notified.
Whatsapp lets you know when someone views your story. A little eye-icon at the bottom lets you know when and who has viewed your WhatsApp status.
No, Once you block someone, you will no longer be able to see their profile picture, status and their last seen. You will also not be able to send messages to the people you have blocked until you unblock them.
It is important to note that using these apps is not always a good idea since they can cause your data loss and allow hackers easy access to your device. These third-party apps are not properly regulated. It is also worth noting that inconsistencies like network malfunction can sometimes cause problems like hidden DP; it is best to wait and figure it out.