Today, Vivo announced a new device for the Indian market with narrow bezel and 88% screen to body ratio. Last week, Vivo X21 was announced by the company which was the world’s first smartphone with in-display fingerprint sensor. The new device running Android 8.1 is targeted towards the budget segment with the focus on display. The smartphone is priced at Rs 14,990 and will be available at all offline stores in the country. Let’s check out the specification of the smartphone.
Vivo Y83 Specification
- 6.22-inch HD+ screen with 720×1520 pixel resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek processor
- 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage expandable upto 256GB
- 13MP primary camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- 8MP front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture for selfies
- 3,260 mAh battery running FunTouch OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo
All connectivty options including 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 8, Bluetooth 5 and GPS are present. The device comes in black color and is available for purchase now.