Motorola India today launched its 2018 update to the Moto G Series smartphones, Moto G6. Moto G5 series smartphones was well received with stock android, good build, waterproof and decent specifications. In 2018, Moto G6 series phones will replace the Moto G5 series with the latest trend of Full View display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone comes with IP68 certification which the Moto G series is famous for. The Moto G6 Play is priced at starting Rs 11,999 and Moto G6 will start from Rs 13,999. Both these devices will be exclusive to Amazon India and will go on sale from June 5. Let’s check the specifications of the devices.
Moto G6 Specification
- 5.7-inch screen with full-HD+ resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage
- 12MP+5MP Dual Rear Camera and 16MP front Camera
- 3000mAh battery with TurboCharge support running Android 8.0 Oreo
The smartphone comes with Face Unlock feature. All default connectivity options are present in the smartphone and it comes in Indigo and silver color options.
Moto G6 Play Specifications
- 5.7-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430, with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- 13MP Rear camera and 8MP front Camera setup
- Huge 4000mAh battery running Android 8.0 Oreo
Moto G6 play highlight is the presence of bigger battery and fingerprint sensor is present at the rear side. The device will be available in Indigo and Gold color options and goes on sale from June 5. Let us know what you think about the Moto G6 configuration and pricing in the comments below.