Are you looking for an affordable gaming keyboard with all the necessary features needed for amazing gaming experience ?
Gaming keyboards and mouse are the essential peripherals for a better and quicker FPS gaming experience. We are frequently perplexed while choosing the best gaming keyboard or mouse and wish to cut costs without compromising quality.
So, if you are on a budget and wanted to take control your game play, a keyboard in the range of Rs 1500 is the perfect bet !
High-quality keyboards should function better and have a distinctive design with lighting effects. You can play games more effectively and with a higher FPS (Frame Per Second) experience on PCs with decent keyboards and mouse.
Basically, gaming keyboards are designed to survive even the most frequent liquid spills.
You need to have the best gaming setup possible to enjoy the best games in the world, such as GTA Vice City, Valorant, DOTA 2, PUBG PC, Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, etc. Therefore, we advise you to choose the best gaming keyboard under 1500 that suits your needs and budget.
|Why Buy This Keyboard
|Cosmic Byte CB-GK-02 Gaming Keyboard
|Best Membrane Gaming Keyboard
|Zebronics Zeb-Transformer Gaming Keyboard
|Best For Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo
|Redgear Shadow Amulet Mechanical Keyboard
|Best Mechanical Keyboard at Budget
|HP GK100 Wired Full Size RGM Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
|Best Metallic Build with Ergonomic key layout
|Cosmic Byte CB-GK-28 Vanth Mechanical Keyboard
|Best All Round Gaming Keyboard
|Redragon K509-RGB Gaming Keyboard
|Keyboard with Best Backlight & Ambient Lighting
|One Handed Gaming Keyboard
|Best One Hand Gaming Keyboard
Factors To Check When Buying Gaming Keyboard Under 1500
To determine if the keyboard quality is appropriate for your gaming sessions or not, there are several things to look at. You think of them as a checklist I use to go through and pick just the best gaming keyboard.
Less is said about the construction quality as I speak more. The build quality is essential for a decent gaming keyboard. More than any other endeavor, gaming puts construction quality to the final test.
A good build entails examining the frame or chassis for quality of construction. The keycaps and keys utilized in the system are important in gaming keyboards.
RGB Back lighting
True gaming experience is done in dark and you need backlight keyboards with RGB lights. When I see a keyboard with RGB lighting, it always appears so much better than a standard keyboard without RGB lighting or backlighting.
The RGB lighting behind the keys makes them more appeal and provides gaming convenience.
Mechanical Vs Membrane Keyboards
Computer keyboards with mechanical keycaps have the sensation of typewriters in their actual operation. It also offers an additional advantage. Mechanical feel keys are simple to use and provide top-notch feedback. For gamers, it offers the ‘Click’ sound which gives you the positive feedback when using keys during gaming.
As a result, mechanical keyboards have faster-typed speeds and more excellent durability than membrane keyboards.
Most non-mechanical keyboard types are featured among the sub-1500 gaming keyboard alternatives. Most of them successfully imitate the mechanical feel you would experience with a proper mechanical keyboard, which is a remarkable and necessary quality.
The Anti-Ghosting tool is a beneficial feature where multiple keys press is not registered while playing a fast-paced game. Due to hardware limitations, any regular keyboard would not respond to or acknowledge all key presses if multiple keys were pressed simultaneously.
However, this issue is resolved with Anti-Ghosting keyboards. Now, you may rapidly press many keys, and your computer will precisely register each key press. Your desired level of game performance would be enhanced.
Many video games require multiple key presses. They have a conspecific control to carry out a specific action or complete a given objective in fun.
Here are some top gaming keyboards under 1500 that will make your games simple and enjoyable.
Best Gaming Keyboard Under 1500 in 2023
1. Zebronics Zeb-War Gaming Keyboard
Considering that you are receiving a high-quality keyboard with a variety of unique features at such a low price, this gaming keyboard is not bad for 1500. The gaming keyboard from Zebronics has innovative features that will improve your gaming abilities and pleasure.
You may use specific features like the windows key option to disable and enable it on the ZEB-TRANSFORMER keyboard. With the backlit LED lights that come with this keyboard, gaming and keyboarding are elevated to new heights.
This item features a body made of aluminum and an excellent waist rest. This gaming keyboard has a small, traditional design and a sturdy metal plate.
Additionally, this keyboard boasts lengthy braided cables and high-quality USB connections, which make it simple to hold and operate.
- The term has many colored LEDs (3– 4 modes and one-off mode).
- Windows key disable/enable functionality built within the media control.
- Keyword features sturdy housing and an on/off switch for the backlight LED.
- It contains a lengthy braided cable and a high-quality USB connection.
- Gold USB plating.
- Ergonomic and compact design.
- LED lights in many colors.
- Superior Buttons.
2. Cosmic Byte CB-GK-02 Corona Gaming Keyboard
This gaming keyboard alternative may be the most acceptable match within the price range of 1500. This will be ideal if you seek a sleek, straightforward, and beautiful product. It has floating keys, which gives you the impression of using a mechanical keyboard.
The multimedia buttons on the Cosmic Byte gaming keyboard make it simple and quick to access the internet, sound, media controls, and many more features that will improve your gameplay.
To be prepared for accidental spills while in use, this keyboard features a membrane keyboard with water-spill protection. Additionally, this device contains scratch-resistant keycaps that extend the keyboard’s lifespan. This keyboard is among the more resilient and long-lasting ones.
- It is compatible with Windows 98/2000/ 7/8/ XP/VISTA /10.
- Important surviving life Up to ten million keystrokes are possible.
- It contains a seven-color RGB backlight, nine effects, and a four-level brightness adjustment.
- 19 anti-ghosting and scratch-resistant keys make cleaning a breeze.
- Smooth RGB backlights;
- sturdy construction weighing 800g.
- Excellent typing performance (among membrane keyboards).
- Cable with braid.
- Custom (user-defined) RGB effects.
- Inability to preserve RGB effects.
- Because of the significant “return” key, the “reverse slash” key is situated in the middle of the row.
3. HP GK100 Gaming Keyboard
The HP GK100 is a mechanical keyboard great for gaming under 1500 in the low-cost market. HP did a fantastic job incorporating a mechanical keyboard into the HP GK100 while maintaining the cost at or around 1500. There are no dedicated media keys on this HP keyboard’s 104 keys.
The keyboard boasts four LED indicators for RGB lighting, which is more than enough to improve your mood during extended gaming marathons. Rubber cushions on the device’s back improves grip and lift the keyboard to a more comfortable level.
Performance-wise, the HP GK100 unquestionably outperforms budget membrane keyboards. For high-intensity gaming, there is 104 keys total, including anti-ghosting keys.
Given the cost, it is a bit remarkable that the keys on this keyboard can withstand 50 million keystrokes. Additionally, it will lengthen this HP keyboard’s useful life and durability.
Last but not least, you have the choice to disable the Windows key on the keyboard, saving you the hassle of accidentally quitting the game when you mistakenly hit the Windows key.
- Mechanical keyboard with blue keys.
- No media censorship
- One1-year warranty
- Wired/Wireless: RGB Wired
- RGB Wired
- Price of a mechanical keyboard is less.
- 100% ghost-proof blue keys, or 104 anti-ghosting keys
- Slim and comfortable
- 4 LED indicators
- No Media keys
- No modification of LEDs
4. Redgear Shadow Amulet Gaming Keyboard
The Redgear Shadow Amulet gaming keyboard is a good buy, in my opinion. This mechanical gaming keyboard has blue click switches for haptic feedback. Because of this, I am pushing the keys more effortless for you, which speeds up your gameplay.
This keyboard offers a wide range of colors that may be employed depending on the situation, thanks to its Rainbow LED mode.
We have been handed a total of 26 anti-ghosting keys so that we may enjoy free gameplay. This keyboard, in my opinion, offers excellent value for the money when you consider all of its capabilities.
- LEDs are well lit up with 8 RGB lighting effects
- Rubber pads at bottom acting as stopper
- Windows key-locking mechanism
- 26 floating keycaps Keys that prevent ghosting
- Mechanical blue click switches provide tactile feedback.
- LED rainbow mode
- The braided cable should have been given.
5. Cosmic Byte CB-GK-28 Vanth Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
This keyboard is excellent to buy under the price of 1500. Thanks to its Rainbow LED mode, this keyboard offers a variety of colors that may be used depending on the need.
Switches are solid and responsive making membrane or other type of keyboards obsolete. It also has full anti ghosting keys, use FN+ SCRLK to activate /deactivate it.
- 50 million operations or more for every key.
- Double-shot color keycaps that were injection molded.
- Without any critical ghosting effects, simultaneous operation for all keys.
- 104-key full-size mechanical keyboard. Six keys are switchable using FN+SCRLK.
- complete keys and anti-ghosting anti-ghosting
- Silent mechanical key switches by Red Outemu.
- Decent build quality
- 20 programmable RGB modes
- clicky sound of blue switches
- No dedicated software for RGB and average plastic used
- Less number of rubber pads used for grip
6. Redragon K509-RGB USB PC Gaming Keyboard
The Redragon Gaming Keyboard is membrane type but has more key travel, it’s keys are chunkier so it will take a little while to get used to the depth. It’s quiet/muted, and the LEDs are super bright (so the lowest setting is enough), suitable for long gaming nights without disturbing family.
The ergonomic design of the keyboard helps you to work without getting any pain in your arms. Even though, it is a membrane keyboard, it looks and works mostly like a mechanical keyboard. The keyboard features a solid Aircraft-grade Aluminum and ABS construction with precision engineered keycaps.
- 104 Key PC Gaming Keyboard with quiet low profile keys
- 6 different Backlight Modes
- 25 Conflict Free (n-Key Rollover); 12 multimedia keys.
- Unique Ambient RGB Keyboard Edge Backlighting
- Splash-proof design
- Corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
- Great Backlighting & Ambient Lighting
- Gives Mechanical feel when using
- Sturdy Build
- Prone to dust collection easily
7. Ant Esports KM540 Gaming Keyboard
The Ant Esports KM540 is a very solid and durable gaming keyboard at a modest budget. This device comes with 4 DPI settings – 800/1600/2400/3200 dpi to meet your different needs in gaming.
The keyboard has a anti-slip design which allows you to get a enhanced gaming experience. For customized gaming, you also get an 7 programmable keys. Finally, you get a gaming mouse along with the keyboard which is a great package.
- Adjust back-lit modes
- Build-in palm rest
- Durable braided cord
- Independent Crater Structure
- Comes with a Gaming Mouse
- Adjustable DPI settings
- Great Back-lit modes
- Build is not very good
- Rare complaints of keys not working
8. Mente Ergonomic RGB Gaming Keyboard
Mente Ergonomic Gaming keyboard is a decent device with all gaming features you require in a keyboard. The gadget is built with ABS plastic giving you a comfortable feel. The RGB lights helps you while gaming in the dark.
10 Multimedia keys allows you to control game play and music easily. The matt black finish and palm-rest design of the keyboard helps you in longer gaming sessions.
- Strong ABS Plastic Top Plate
- The Cool Rainbow Backlight with FN Multimedia Keys
- 104 Keys + 10 Multimedia Keys
- 1.5m USB Cable
- Design is attractive and built well
- 8 Modes of lighting options
- Plus and Play for easy connectivity
- Less features
- No programmable keys
9. One Handed RGB Lighting Gaming Keyboard
This one hand gaming keyboard gives you the best joystick feel while playing games but in a PC game as well. When coupled with a decent gaming mouse, you get the perfect controllers to play your favorite games.
You need to note that this type of keyboard is suitable for first person shooter games. If you are into strategy games, think twice before buying as you may miss few keys. Apart from this, you get the cool RBG lights, light weight and has ergonomic design.
- 35 Keycap Have Backlit Function, 4 Color Alternately Breathing
- Curved Keycap Layout and Ergonomic One Hand Palm Rest Support
- Multimedia Keys
- Light-Weight built
- Fun to Use
- Great for playing FPS games
- Can be used for other applications as well
- Hard to use for Strategy based games
10. Amkette EvoFox Fire Blade Gaming Wired Keyboard
Amkette produces great gaming gadgets and this keyboard is not an exception. Amkette Evofox gaming keyboard and mouse combo, gives you a very strongly build , pleasantly typing keyboard experience. The keys are highly places giving you a clicky feel. However, this will also allow easy dust collection.
The RGB illumination are quite good and it gives a great look in the dark. It is very comfortable to use while gaming and doesn’t cause any stress in your fingers or palms. Coming with a decent gaming mouse makes it a very good choice for gamers to select this
- 19 Anti-Ghosting Keys
- Windows Lock Key (TKL)
- Backlit with Breathing Effect gives it a unique look
- 1.5m Long Braided Cable and Spill Resistant body
- Tested 10 Million Keystrokes for durability
- Full-sized Ergonomic Gaming Mouse with 4 colour RGB lights
- 7 Programmable buttons
- Supports Up To 4800 DPI, 15g acceleration and 125Hz polling rate
- Could collect dust easily due to the design
Do’s And Don’t in Gaming Keyboard Under 1500
You need to take care of a few things after purchasing the gaming keyboard for under 1500. Most importantly, while gaming keyboards are built to last, you should still take the proper precautions if damage occurs.
After purchasing a gaming keyboard, you should be aware of the following:
Post Purchase Gaming Keyboard Checklist
1. Verify for any physical damage or missing parts
2. After heavy gaming session, make sure to clean up the keyboard for a long lifetime.
3. Verify the warranty of the product in the manufacturer website
4. Please check whether all the keys are working in the device using this keyboard keys tester.
5. If you see, the keys are typing the wrong character. Do check the below video to correct them and if still it doesn’t work, then go for replacement.
- Stay away from water spills and dust.
- Never use the keyboard without first consulting the instructions.
- Avoid pressing down hard on the keyboard.
For gamers, keyboards are crucial since it is very different for normal users.
Both classes have distinct requirements for features. Modern gaming keyboards under 1500 rupees include sophisticated functionality.
However, several gaming keyboard brands make it difficult to choose a model just on pricing.
In this price range, gaming keyboards are now quite popular. They come with cutting-edge features like a waist rest, backlighting, LED lighting, a metal body, long-lasting key caps, customizable software, etc.