Looking to buy a premium or high end laptop under 1 lakh ?
Are you a gamer ?
We got your covered with best laptops for gaming in this budget
Are you a Working professional?
We have listed the top laptops for you in this 1 lakh price range
Are you a Creator, Designer or Youtuber ?
We have hand-picked the best laptops for your high-demand tasks at this premium budget of 1 lakh
How To Choose the Best laptop under 1 Lakh ?
Before going through the post, please consider the below factors , evaluate between the listed laptops and then finally choose the device which fits satisfy your need.
- For what purpose are you buying the laptop
- Decide on the OS – Windows Or Linus Or Mac
- Type of Processor – Intel or Ryzen
- Display Size – From 13-inch to 17’inch screen
- RAM Size and Graphics card
Check out this post for more details on the different factors to consider before choosing the best laptop
You can quickly check our finalized recommendations for top laptops under 1 lakh below based on needs, but we suggest you to go through the guide to choose the best laptop.
We Highly recommend you to read the Useful Laptop Buying Guide at the end of the article to get an in-depth knowledge about all the tech used in the latest Laptops.
|Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh in India||PRODUCT||IMAGE||PRICE|
|Sleek and Thin Laptop||LG Gram Laptop||Check Price Here|
|Laptop with Best Display||Asus Vivobook Pro 14X||Check Price Here|
|Best Durable Laptop||Lenovo Thinkpad E14||Check Price Here|
|All Round Gaming Laptop||HP Victus Gaming Laptop||Check Price Here|
|Best Gaming Laptop||Lenovo Legion Gaming Laptop||Check Price Here|
|Big Screen Gaming Laptop||Asus ROG Strix G17 Gaming Laptop||Check Price Here|
|Value For Money Gaming Laptop||Acer Nitro 5 gaming Laptop||Check Price Here|
|Gaming Laptop with RTX 3060||MSI Crosshair gaming Laptop||Check Price Here|
|Best Laptop For Productivity||Microsoft Surface Laptop||Check Price Here|
|Best Laptop for Creators & Designer||Asus ZenBook Duo Laptop||Check Price Here|
Best Laptop For Work Under 1 Lakh in India 2023
Battery Life Comparison for Work Laptop
Sleek and Thin Laptop Under 1 Lakh in India
LG Gram is a modern marvel with one of thinnest built and premium quality. The laptop has 17 inch screen, 16:10 aspect ratio and 2k display. Being super light weight and even lighter than Macbook gives you a great advantage. The LG Gram laptop comes with latest 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor for enhanced speed and performance.
The laptop includes a huge 17-inch full HD screen to provide you with great enjoyment. It is backed with the Intel Turbo Boost technology to offer you the utmost gaming experience by boosting the frequency level. This laptop weighs only 1.3 kg, which is lighter and easy to carry.
With a slim design and backlight keyboard, this is one of the powerful laptops under 1 lakh. It has 80W battery which gives you more than 10 hours backup. Finally, you get 3 Years onsite warranty.
- The LG Gram comes with 12th Gen Intel Core i5 6-core processor for better performance.
- It has a 2.6 GHz base frequency, which is improved up to 4.5 GHz with the Intel Turbo Boost technology.
- With 8 GB SDRAM and 1TB storage, the laptop provides an enhanced experience to the user.
- This laptop has a slim & sleek built for easy portability.
✔ Modern design.
✔ Bigger screen.
✔ Windows 10 OS.
✔ Intel Core i7 processor.
✔ 10-12 hours Battery Backup.
X No Dedicated Graphics Card
Laptop with Best Display under 1 Lakh in India
Asus Vivobook Pro 14X is great laptop having a compact form factor and It’s light weight. Screen quality is excellent due to its OLED display which provides option to enable HDR while charging though that doesn’t bring any major difference. Laptop simply feels top rate due to the metallic build and the display is the major highlight here.
Fingerprint works outstanding and takes much less time to sign up. Backlight keyboard is likewise pretty vivid and it’s able to switch off when in sleep mode.
It can easily handle most of the programming tasks and software like Visual Studio and Android Studio. Type-C charger could have made this laptop even better. Speaker and Microphone have above average quality. Speaker doesn’t have bass and loudness.
For engineering students it can run your simulation easily .
For gaming it can run most of Triple A GAMES in medium to high settings.
For video editing and creator this is the best display resolution you can get in this budget.
- Precision Touchpad with Multi-Gesture Support
- One-touch login with power button finger print scanner
- World’s first 16:10 OLED laptop with 100% DCI-P3
- Asus AI-Noise Cancellation Technology
- Complimentary 3 months Adobe Creative Cloud
✔ Brilliant OLED 2K Display for creative work
✔ Slim and top notch build quality
✔ Powerful performance and fast boot up time
✔ Asus Dialpad
X Average Battery
X Speakers performance not up to mark
Best Laptop For Office Under 1 Lakh in India
The Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is a stylish cum functional device to improve the experience of the user. It comes with Windows 10 Home operating system for an enhanced experience. Moreover, the laptop has an elegant design to offer superior performance.
With a thin and lightweight design, this laptop is great for those who need a slim laptop for their work. It comes with USB-C and USB-A ports to allow you to connect displays, docking stations, and other accessories with ease. This laptop will get charged up to 80% in just 1 hour with the fast charging feature.
Because the Microsoft surface laptop has a touchscreen feature, you can efficiently do your work. It also provides a battery life up to 11.5 hours, making it one of the best laptops under 1 lakh in India to choose from.
- The laptop contains the latest processor to upgrade your experience.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is two times faster than its previous model.
- It has a lightweight design to let you carry it with you anywhere you want.
- The fast charging feature improves the user experience by providing an 80% battery in just 1 hour.
- Processor: Ryzen 5 Processor
- Clock Speed: 1.2 GHz
- Memory and Storage: 8 GB LPDDR4 RAM and 128 GB SSD
- Display: 13.5 inches of touchscreen display
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Graphics Card: Radeon Vega 9
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Battery life: 11.5 hours
✔ Fast charging technology.
✔ High battery backup.
✔ Touchscreen display.
✔ Superior performance.
X Price is a little higher than 1 lakh.
Best Durable Laptop Under 1 Lakh in India
Lenovo Thinkpad is your best choice if you are looking for a portable and professional laptop under 1 lakh in India. The device passes 12 military-grade tests and shrugs off the accidental drops, knocks and spills like it’s nothing.
Your device is secured with the TPM 2.0 chip ensures that your data stays encrypted and secure, while the ThinkShutter camera cover makes sure that prying eyes are kept at bay.
The rugged laptop gives you optimum performance and decent battery backup. If you want a laptop for productivity and professional life , then go for this machine.
- Reliability tested on 12 MIL-STD-810H Methods and 22 Procedures
- Built to withstand rugged usage and can handle accidental knocks, drops, and even spills
- TPM 2.0 chip ensures that your data stays encrypted and secure
- Integrated fingerprint reader in the power button
✔ Best Built laptop in this category
✔ Highly Secured Laptop
✔ Performance & Boot speed
X Boring looks
X Display not great compared to other laptops in this price range
Best Laptop For Gaming Under 1 Lakh in India
Gaming Benchmark And GPU Score
Best All Round Gaming Laptop under 1 Lakh in India
HP Victus gaming laptop is a very efficient and cost effective device when you consider the specification it comes with. You get 12th generation Intel i7 processor with RTX 3050 graphics and 512GB SSD at around just Rs 81,000 which is quite a deal.
Apart from the cost, the device comes with all features we expect from a gaming machine like 144Hz display, backlit keyboard etc. However, built quality is not great when you compare with other laptops listed here.
The display screen is also good and It did not hurt my eyes even after long working on the screen. Very good thermals and heat dissipation, playing games like GTA V, Far Cry 5, CSGO gave no issues. Laptop body is very strong and sturdy with a good feel on it. Keyboard travel is on par and little ahead of competition, but buttons feels little smaller.
- Sturdy built quality and matt finish with optimal performance
- Brilliant display and easy keyboard layout for gaming
- HP Omen Optimizer optimizes your gameplay experience
✔ Best Value For Money Gaming Laptop in this budget
✔ Dual fans for heat control
✔ Powerful performance
X Boring design
X Less powerful GPU
Best Ryzen Gaming Laptop under 1 Lakh in India
Lenovo is a popular brand in the Indian market for its high-quality products. This gaming laptop from Lenovo is excellent for those who are looking for laptops under 1 lakh India. It has a sleek design and comes with incredible features to improve the experience of the users. With a black body design, vertical vents, and top-placed webcam with privacy shutter, this laptop is the right choice for gamers.
The laptop offers refresh rate of 120Hz to upgrade your gaming experience. Because it is compatible with Bluetooth 5.0, you can have countless connectivity options and enjoy your gaming sessions without any interruption.
Moreover, the fast charging feature with Rapid Charge Pro technology is capable of providing you with a 50% battery life in just 30 minutes. The laptop has 4 exhausts and a six-point thermal sensor array to efficiently dissipate the heat and ensure optimal performance.
- It has the input and output ports on the rear to keep the cables organized.
- The built-in 2x2W Harman Kardon speaker with Dolby Atmos provides excellent sound for an enhanced gaming experience.
- The laptop has superb design and build-quality that makes it ideal for those who need the best laptop under 1 lakh.
- This laptop features polymer-coated fans and copper heat pipes for proper heat dissipation.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor
- Clock Speed: 2.6 GHz to 5 GHz
- Memory and Storage: 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD and 256 GB SSD
- Display: 15.6 inches full HD display
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1650 Ti
- Operating System: Windows 10 home
- Battery life: 8 hours
✔ Bluetooth 5.0 compatibility.
✔ Fast charging technology
✔ Efficient cooling system.
✔ High refresh rate.
Laptop for Big Screen Gaming in India Under 1 Lakh
If you are looking for a big screen gaming experience, then Asus ROG Strix G17 with 17-inch 144Hz display is your best choice under 1 lakh in India. The huge laptop is superbly build and has gaming design written all over it.
Device is built as metal casting and is quite heavy but does give you the premium feel. The RGB. Lighting is awesome and it’s my first RGB lighting laptop so it gives a new experience while using it.
You get great sound, connectivity is great and nice display with full-fledged keyboard.
- Smart Amp speakers paired with Dolby Atmos enhance spatial immersion
- AI Noise Cancelation technology filters both incoming and outgoing audio
- ROG Intelligent Cooling to keep thermals under control
- High capacity 90Wh battery with up to 12 hours of video playback and fast charging support
✔Superb Build with high performance
✔ Immersive gaming experience with huge display and Hi-Res Audio
✔ Huge battery life
X No in-built camera
Value For Money Gaming Laptop under 1 Lakh
Acer Nitro Series Laptop always tried to give you high-end specs device at an aggressive price. In this Nitro 5 device, you get 12th generation i7 processor, RTX 3050Ti Graphics and 16GB RAM. So, there won’t be any complaints in gaming performance.
However, we could see users are not very satisfied with the heating issue. You need to make sure, there is a laptop cooler present for smooth gaming experience.
Design comes with newly refined chassis with a few extra tricks up its sleeve in the form of dual-fan cooling, dual-intakes (top and bottom), and a quad-exhaust port adding to the value add for this gaming laptop.
- Killer Ethernet E26001 and Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i for best online performance
- 4-zone RGB keyboard and a dedicated NitroSense Key
- Chilled performance with Quad exhaust design
✔ Immersive audio experience through dual 2W speakers with DTS:X Ultra
✔ Fully functioning Thunderbolt 4
✔ Top notch built quality
X Both RAM slots filled with 8GB
X Battery life is average
Best Gaming Laptop under 1 Lakh with RTX 3060
MSI Crosshair gaming laptop offers you the best top line features you need in a gaming machine. This laptop comes with the all powerful RTX 3060 graphics and mind blowing QHD 165Hz refresh rate display. This combines to give the smoothest game play.
Adding to this, you also get 1TB SSD and super cool spectrum backlit keyboard. However, all these combined comes at a extra premium which is should not be an issue for gaming freaks.
Battery backup is low and is expected due to this high configuration.
- QHD display is also very good with 165 Hz refresh rate
- Spectrum Backlight Keyboard features sci-fi themed colour zones
- Cooler Boost 5 architecture is a dedicated thermal solution for both the CPU and GPU with 2 fans & 6 heat pipes
- MSI APP Player & Center creates a seamless bridge between mobile & PC gaming
✔ Power packed performance
✔ Super immersive gaming experience with great sound & keyboard
✔ Good Heat control design
X Low battery Life
Laptop with Best Design under 1 Lakh
This gaming laptop is famous for its modern design and powerful performance. With a stunning audio mode, the laptop produces excellent sound to make you stand out in a crowd. The system mode allows you to check the time, battery, notifications, etc. at a time.
The text-mode lets you write efficiently. It raises 15mm from its position for enhanced typing, audio, and cooling performance with an ergonomic hinge design. The keyboard is backed with 4 hotkeys, N-key rollover, and curved keycaps to upgrade your typing experience.
This laptop uses an AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor that provides improved performance for the utmost gaming experience. Asus ROG Zephyrus is a great laptop under 1 lakh India to buy because of its durable construction and incredible features.
- This laptop supports type C charging with a fast charge feature to charge it quickly.
- The fingerprint reader lets you do painting and unlock the laptop conveniently.
- Asus provides a 1-year warranty on this gaming laptop.
- The rising hinge design makes this laptop suitable for listening to music and typing.
- With ROG intelligent cooling, the ASUS laptop stays cool for optimal performance.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor
- Clock Speed: 3 GHz to 4 GHz
- Memory and Storage: 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB M.2 NVME SSD
- Display: 14 inches full HD display
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Battery life: 10 hours
✔ Metallic body design.
✔ 120Hz refresh rate.
✔ Fingerprint sensor.
✔ Dolby Atmos audio system.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Students in India
Best Laptop For Creators & Creative Professionals Under 1 lakh in India
Best Laptop For Creators under 1 Lakh in India
Acer Swift X series laptop comes with high performance and stylish design. This laptop is exclusively for creators which ticks off most of the expected features like splendid display, battery backup, light weight factors.
Ryzen 7 and RTX 3050Ti combines then gives you the beast performance allowing you to do heavy duty tasks like editing, graphics design and video rendering. Features like AI voice and Microphone, DTS support and multiple connectivity options are available which are needed for a creator. So, this is good option if a creator is looking a laptop under 1 lakh in India.
- IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 300 nits brightness
- Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in option
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 expect more incredible speeds and better connectivity.
✔ Excellent Color accuracy for video editors and designers
✔ 1TB SSD Storage
✔ Long lasting battery upto 8-9 hours
X 14inch display may not be sufficient for all creators
Best Laptop for Designer Under 1 Lakh in India
It is another excellent laptop for gamers. The laptop has a four-sided frameless design to provide you with a bigger screen to enhance your experience. It comes with the ASUS ScreenPad Plus to offer you a unique experience.
The full-width built-in touchscreen provides excellent performance to let you do your work conveniently. The ScreenPad Plus lets you do writing, drawing, and graphical editing as per your needs.
Because this laptop is for multitasking, it will provide you with numerous options to do your work. Asus ZenBook Duo is one of India’s best gaming laptops under 1 lakh to opt for with a powerful processor. The ZenBook Duo also comes with a face unlock feature to let you operate it effortlessly.
- The laptop comes with the intelligent Alexa feature to answer your questions and entertain you.
- With smart amplifier technology and superior hardware, this laptop produces superior sound than other market laptops.
- The ASUS ZenBook Duo is made of military-standard material to provide upgraded durability and reliability.
- It is ideal for use in extreme environmental conditions.
- The ScreenPad Plus provides a unique experience by allowing the users to do their work effortlessly.
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11210U processor
- Clock Speed: 1.6 GHz to 4.2 GHz
- Memory and Storage: 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM and 512 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
- Display: 14 inches LED-backlit full HD display
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce MX250
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Battery life: 8 hours
✔ Slim and lightweight design.
✔ Full-size backlit keyboard.
✔ ASUS ScreenPad Plus.
✔ Stylish design.
X This laptop has less storage space.
X Some users report touchscreen doesn’t work efficiently.
The new HP Spectre X360 laptop has been completely redesigned from the previous generation, the screen is no longer a small widescreen but now a squarish 3:2 aspect ratio one. The touch pad is massive, almost three times the touch pad in the previous generation which is useful for designers.
The brightness and resolution is better and comes with face id feature which is fast. Autoframe feature helps you during zoom meetings keeping you at the center even if you move around is cool feature.
Finally, performance is top notch and battery backup of 10-12 hours is excellent for any creator.
- Auto Frame Technology – 5MP IR Smart Camera uses pic-in-pic mode to keep you in fpcus automatically
- Auto Color feature gives you precise and accurate colors for designing and editing
- AI Noise reduction and Dynamic Voice Levelling
✔ Super fast in process and high-end performance
✔ Brilliant Camera for Video/Voice call & in-built privacy feature
✔ Stunning OLED display
X No backlit keyboard
This is one of the good looking and premium build 2-in-1 laptop you can get. The display from Samsung is brilliant and the performance is smooth even for high-end jobs like video rendering.
The slim form factor makes it easy for you to carry around nd continue your work. The in-built camera comes in handy for uninterrupted calls and sessions. The color accuracy for the display is spot on making your output media as perfect as possible.
Finally, you get a decent battery backup and many features like quick share, Smartthings, Bixby, Samsung Control, Samsung Notes and Samsung Gallery.
- Studio Mode and Intelligent Noise Cancelling for best video call experience
- Wide range of ports including thunderbolt , USB Type-C
- Quick Share Feature to send files to other Galaxy devices
✔ Intel-EVO processor and SSD gives your great performance
✔ Built quality and Slim-form factor
✔ Excellent display and in-built features
X Battery life could be better
Price Comparison – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
|ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Laptop||Buy Now|
|ASUS ZenBook Duo 14 Laptop||Buy Now|
|Microsoft Surface Laptop 3||Buy Now|
|Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop||Buy Now|
|LG Gram 17 Laptop||Buy Now|
|ASUS Vivobook Pro 14X OLED Laptop||Buy Now|
|Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Laptop||Buy Now|
|HP Victus Gaming Laptop||Buy Now|
|ASUS ROG Strix G17 Laptop||Buy Now|
|Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop||Buy Now|
|MSI Gaming Crosshair 15 Laptop||Buy Now|
|Acer Swift X Sfx14-41G Creator Laptop||Buy Now|
|ASUS ZenBook Duo 14 Dual Screen Laptop||Buy Now|
|HP Spectre X360 2-in-1 Laptop||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 2 in 1 Laptop||Buy Now|
Buying Guide For Laptop Under 1 Lakh
Although you have fixed your budget to 1 lakh, you can’t find the best laptop for you without proper research. So, it would be best if you considered following this detailed buying guide to get the best laptop under 1 lakh for you.
Consider Your Usage
The first thing you need to consider while buying a laptop is for what purpose you need the computer. If you need it for common usage like listening to music, watching movies, making documents, etc., then go for a laptop model with better CPU and RAM.
But if you need a laptop for gaming purposes, then you will need to consider the graphics card in your laptop. Also, laptops are available for several other purposes, such as traveling, business use, graphic designing, etc. So, make sure to decide the application first before choosing any laptop.
RAM And Storage Requirement
The RAM and ROM are the next significant criteria to check in a laptop before purchasing it. The RAM improves the capacity of the laptop to handle multiple tasks at a time. Moreover, the RAM in your computer is what makes it multitasking.
So, if your laptop has more RAM, it can provide you with a smoother experience. Usually, 8 GB RAM is a better choice to opt for, but you can also look for laptops with more RAM for an excellent performance.
ROM or storage memory is also crucial for better performance. For general storage needs, 512 GB to 1TB hard drive is better to choose.
SSD or HDD
In general, you can find storage memories in two types, SSD and HDD. Although both of them do the same function that is storing and retrieving your data, they have some pros and cons to consider.
HDDs or hard disk drives are commonly used as storage devices for decades. They usually use mechanical parts that are spinning disks for reading and writing data. Also, they are cheaper than SSDs and come with more storage space. The main down point of HDD is that it has mechanical parts that make the functioning slower and require extra care while handling.
Solid State Drives or SSDs are advanced devices to HDDs and use flash memories for performing. They don’t have any mechanical parts like HDDs, making them faster and suitable for applications like gaming, watching movies, etc. There are lightweight and require less energy than HDDs for performance. However, these devices are costly and have a small storage space.
Undoubtedly, SSDs are better options than HDDs. They improve laptops’ efficiency and performance.
This is the software platform where you can access your laptop’s essential functions and run your applications. Usually, laptops come with pre-loaded Operating Systems that you can see in the specifications before buying it. Some standard Operating systems available in the market are Windows, Linux, macOS, and DOS.
While choosing the best laptop under 1 lakh for your use, you should check the OS it has to ensure appropriate performance. Some operating systems are user-friendly, while others require a little learning to use the laptop. Therefore, make sure to choose the right OS according to your needs.
The processor of the computer says how fast your machine can perform. You can check the processor and its speed in the laptop’s specification to ensure it can perform well. Usually, the laptop processors come with multiple cores that can handle separate instructions efficiently. Therefore, if the number of cores in your laptop is more, it can simultaneously handle more tasks.
But for an average person with no technical knowledge, it won’t be easy to decide which processor is good. Here are some typical processors available in the market to choose from.
1. Intel Core i3 -This processor is capable of executing your daily tasks to provide you with a unique experience. Also, it supports 4K and HD videos.
2. Intel Core i5 – It is excellent for both personal and professional applications and provides more power than i3.
3. Intel Core i7 – The Core i7 processor is ideal for heavy usage like gaming, business applications, multitasking, etc.
Apart from these, there are also many other processors available in the market. So, you should consider your application and select the processor accordingly.
The display of your laptop is another vital factor in ensuring better usability. Make sure the laptop you are going to buy has a full HD display to enjoy your gaming sessions.
Also, you should choose the display size considering your requirement. Usually, a 15-inch display is good. But you can select a smaller or bigger display according to your preferences.
There are some common factors that one should consider while buying a laptop.
Best Laptop under 1 Lakh Buying Checklist
To sum up all the important points and factors to consider before buying the laptop, we have made a quick checklist to help you choosing the best laptop under 1 Lakh in India
✔️ Laptop To Have Full HD and higher refresh rate screen
✔️ Processor is Intel i7 ( 12th Gen ) or Ryzen 6th gen
✔️ Laptop To Have all connectivity options like USB-C, microSD, thunderbolt and HDMI ports
✔️ Extra RAM Slot for Future memory expansion
✔️ Powerful Graphics Card like RTX Series & presence of SSD drive a must
Things To Do After Buying A New Laptop
Check out the below video for the list of To-Do items once you purchase a new Laptop
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
Selecting a good laptop is crucial to ensure ease of use. Because there are various laptops available in the market, it will be difficult for you to pick the right laptop for your application. Therefore, this guide will help you select the best laptop under 1 lakh in India with ease.