As we have hinted earlier, Samsung has confirmed the launch Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 in India in their official invite.It should be noted that Galaxy Tab S3 was officially unveiled in MWC 2017 in Februrary.
The launch event will be held at 12PM on 20th June in Bangalore. The company has already sent out invites for the same.
Also read : 32GB Samsung Galaxy J5/J7 Prime launched
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specification
- 9.7-inch QXGA Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Android 7.0 Nougat
- 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card slot
- 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel shooter for selfies and video calling
- 6,000mAh battery with fast charging capability
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C and GPS
- Dimensions – 9.34 x 6.65 x 0.24 inches and it weighs 0.43
The tab comes with the Samsung’s own S-Pen. The pricing and the availability details will be announced in the launch event and it should be available for purchase in both offline and retail channels.
Leave a Reply