Samsung today officially launched its new mid-range devices for 2018, Samsung Galaxy A9 Star and Galaxy A9 Star Lite. The highlight of the smartphones is that these will be first to get the full Bixby experience apart from the company’s flagship smartphones. The Galaxy A9 has a dedicated Bixby button where you can access Bixby voice, Vision, Reminder and Home. See below for the specifications of the both these phones:
Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Specification
- 6.3-inch Infinity Super AMOLED FHD+ display
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage
- 24-megapixel and 16-megapixel dual camera system + 16-megapixel front camera
- 3,700mAh battery running Android 8.0 Oreo Experience UI
The device is priced at CNY 2,999 (Rs 30,000) and will come in black, white colors.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Lite Specification
- 6-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2220×1080 pixels, and 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel and 5-megapixel image sensors Dual rear camera setup
- 24-megapixel front camera for selfieswith dedicated flash
- 3,500mAh battery running Android 8.0 Experience UI
The device is priced at CNY 1,999 (Rs 20,000) and will come in Night Sky Blue and Dark Blue colors. All default connectivity options are present in both the phones. The two devices will be available from June 15 can be pre-ordered from today.