Redmi 5 was officially launched in India today by the Chinese company. Xiaomi last month launched the mid-level budget Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro smartphones to positive response. Now the company is planning to so the same in the budget under 10000 segment. Redmi 5 is launched in three variants – 2GB /16GB for Rs 7,999 , 3GB/32GB for Rs 8,999 and 4GB/64Gb for Rs 10,999. The other specifications details are shared below:
Redmi 5 Specifications
- 14.5cm (5.7) HD+ 18:9 Full screen display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-core processor
- 12MP rear camera with large 1.25μm pixels; 5MP front camera with LED Selfie-light
- 3300mAh battery running Android Nougat
- RAM/internal storage is based on the variants
All basic connectivity options like Wifi, Bluetooth, 4G VOLTE, USB OTG and sensors are present in the phone.Redmi 5 smartphone comes in Gold, Black, Rose Gold and Lake Blue choices. The phone will be available online mi.com , amazon India and Mi offline stores.
Micromax Bharat 5 Pro was also launched on the same day with similar specs at lower price. For more details on the phone check here Micromax Bharat 5 Pro launched at only Rs 7,999.