The highlight of the phone will be the presence of Dual-Rear Camera setup, Full View Bezel-less 6.2-inch screen with Notch and a huge 4230mAh battery at under 10K price range. This point was boasted by the company which is quite true too.
· 6.2-inch HD+ display with a notch and a 19:9 aspect ratio
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
· 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage
· 13MP + 2MP Dual-Rear Camera setup and 8MP front camera
· Android 8.1 Oreo based onColorOS5.1
· 4230mAh battery
TheRealme2 will come with fingerprint sensor at the rear and has dual SIM dual-VOLTE feature.The phone comes with triple SIM slot so you can use dual 4G VoLTE SIMs and also add memory card upto 256GB storage.
All default connectivity options are present. The rear diamond cut design from the originalRealme1 is carried over. The price of the device for 3GB variant priced Rs 8,990 and 4GB variant is priced at Rs 10,990. The smartphone will be available in Diamond Red, Diamond Blue, and Diamond Black.
The Realme 2 phone goes on sale via Flipkart from September 4 , 12PM. The Diamond Blue color variant will be available in October.