Today, Motorola launched Moto Z2 Force smartphone and new mod ‘Turbo Power Mod’ in India. The highlight of the device is the presence of shatterproof display but with a thinner body compared to its predecessor. Moto TurboPower mod is a battery add on which is sleek in design and let you recharge at blazing speed. The mod is compatible with all Moto Z phones including the first generation. Moto Z2 Force is priced at Rs 34,999 and will have free Moto TurboPower mod (Rs 5,999) bundled with it . These devices will be available exclusively from Flipkart from midnight today.
Moto Z2 Force Specifications
· 2.35GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
· 5.50-inch QHD screen with shatterproof display
· -6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card
· -Dual 12 megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies
· Non removable 2730mAh battery
· Running Android v8.0 Oreo
With the thinner design, Moto Z2 had to compromise on the battery compared to previous generation. Connectivity options include Moto mods, Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC etc.Other Motorola specific features like Moto Display, Moto Voice and Moto Actions are present. The smartphone is water and dust resistant. The device will be available in Lunar Grey, Fine Gold and Super Black colors.
Moto Turbopower Mod
TurboPower Mod with 3490mAH battery will provide additional power backup. Another highlight of the mod is that you can recharge your phone at high speed with 15W adapter. This translates into 50% charge in only 20mins.
Let us know what you think about the launch from Motorola.
Leave a Reply