Few days earlier we had reported, alleged HTC U12 has been spotted in Taiwan in a 5G event. Now more specifications of the smartphone is launched before the rumored launch next month. The 2018 flagship device from HTC will follow the 18:9 aspect ratio, full display, minimum bezel design trend. Apart from top of the line specifications, major highlight of the smartphone could be the 5G support it comes with making it a first in the industry. Let’s check out the specification
HTC U12 Specifications
- 6-inch FUllHD+ 18:9 aspect ratio with 2160×1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- 6GB RAM and 128GB Internal memory
- 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera setup and 8MP Selfie Camera
- 3980mAH battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Running Android Oreo 8.0 with Sense 10 and Edge Sense 2.0
Also Read : HTC U12 with 5G image surfaces online in Taiwan
All default connectivity options including Wifi, Bluetooth 4.1 and various sensors are present. 5G support and connectivity is the major highlight of the smartphone though it won’t be compatible in many regions at least this year. Apart from this device is IP68 certified making it complete water and dust resistant.
The device is expected to priced at $900 mark making it a no easy purchase and puts in at the likes of Samsung Galaxy S9 , iPhone X as competitors. So share us your comments on this HTC’s phone and whether they will be able to regain the lost market with this offering.