However, the major change comes at the front with the 18:9 HDR display with notch and thin bezels. With the new bezel-less display, the display grows by 0.3inch maintaining the same dimensions of the Pixel 2. Other highlights of the phone include the presence of dedicated Titan M chip, a security chip to secure your passwords and OS and the phone now has IP68 rating like the latest iPhone. Let’s check out the specifications.
Google Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL Specifications
· 5.5-inch 18:9 OLED display with a 1080 x 2160 resolution (Pixel 3 )
· 6.3-inch 1440 x 2960 OLED display with a notch (Pixel 3 XL)
· 4GB RAM and 64GB/128Gb internal storage
· 12.2MP sensor with a f/1.8 aperture Rear Camera
· 8MP + 8MP Dual Selfie Camera including Wide Ange sensor
· Pixel 3 has a 2915mAh battery and the Pixel 3 XL has a 3450mAh battery
The camera app comes with tons of new features such as Top Shot that picks the best photo for the user , “Playground” for AR stickers, Super Res Zoom and Night Mode. Both the Pixel 3 phones boasts host of connectivity options like 4GVoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with 2×2 MIMO, USB Type-C (v3.1) port, Bluetooth v5.0 + LE, NFC, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo,BeiDou, and Google Cast.
Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 Xl comes in three colors: Just Black, Clearly White, and Not Pink colors. The Google Pixel 3 is priced at $799 and is now available for pre-order. The device will go on sale on October 18. In India, the price starts atRs. 71,000 for the 64GB variant of Pixel 3, while the 128GB variant will sell forRs. 80,000. As for the Pixel 3 XL, the 64GB variant is priced atRs. 83,000, and the 128GB variant is priced atRs. 92,000.