Previously, the leaked imaged of the phone shows that glass is covered at both front and back making it more premium looking, source – evleaks and mysmartprice.com This could also lead to supporting wireless charging. The phone earlier has visited theGeekbenchwebsite revealing most of the specifications of the phone and now the phone has been launched. Let’s check out the specifications of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Specifications
· 6.3-inch S-AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution display and 18.5:9 aspect ratio
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset
· 6GB RAM/ 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
· 24MP + 10MP + 8MP + 5MP Rear Quad Camera setup
· 24MP front camera for Selfie
· 3800mAh battery
· Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience UX
The detail on the quad camera setup it includes main sensor of 24-megapixel with f/1.7 aperture that is equipped with “Clear & Bright” technology, 10-megapixel telephoto lens, 8-megapixelultra-widecamera with f/2.4 aperture and 5-megapixel depth camera with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has Intelligent Scene Optimizer feature that relies on AI for enhancing shots in different scenes.
The phone will come in such as Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink color options. Samsung Galaxy A9 will be available in select markets start early November as per the reports.