Canon has announced the launch of its two entry level DSLRs in India. The new Canon EOS 1500D replaces the old EOS 1300D and Canon EOS 3000D marks a new lineup for the Indian consumers. Being Entry level, both the cameras are aimed towards casual photographers.
The new ‘Scene Intelligent Auto’ mode will make taking pictures a breeze and comes with creative filters, new shooting modes, Wifi for easy sharing.
Canon EOS 1500D and EOS3000D Features & Specifications
• The new creative filters with many effects such as toy camera,fish eye , miniature etc will help in taking Instagram-ready pictures.
• Canon Camera App available in Android and iOS will support easy photo and video transfer. Additionally, you can remote shoot photos using this app for group pictures.
• Both the camera has Canon’s DIGIC 4+ image processor, full-HD (1920×1080) 30fps video shooting, 9-point phase-detection autofocus, 3fps burst shooting speed, and 100-6400 ISO range (expandable up to 128,000)
• Canon EOS 1500D has 3-inch LCD Screen and 24.1 Megapixel sensor
• Canon EOS 3000D has 2.7-inch LCD Screen and 18 Megapixel sensor
The pricing details will be announced at March month end when the Camera goes on sale. In U.S, the Canon EOS 1500D is priced around $550 ( Rs 35,000) with EF-S 18-55mm IS II kit lens.