ZTE today launched its successor to its popular Axon series smartphone, the Axon 9 Pro. This launch comes amidst troubles the company has been facing in U.S where it was banned for sometime. The new device Axon 9 Pro has top end specifications , Notch design and IP68 certification. The phone has glass body design, iPhone X like wide notch and has a premium feel compared to existing flagship devices from various brands. However, the screen is Full HD+ resolution compared to QHD which was present in previous version.
Axon 9 Pro Specification
- 6.21-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display sporting a resolution of 2,248 x 1,080 display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- 12MP + 20MP Dual Rear Camera and 20MP Selfie Camera
- 4000mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS with an overlay of ZTE’s own custom skin
All default connectivity options are present in the smartphone , however there is no 3.5mm headphone jack. Axn 9 Pro comes with powerful stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos-enabled to boot. The device supports Dual SIM and also comes with microSD card slot.
The new smartphone from ZTE is priced at 649 euros (~$757) and will launch in Germany by the end of September. The device will also be launched in China and Russia at later dates, as per the company.