Domestic electronics manufacturer Zebronics has launched a new series of power banks in India. The new power banks comes in three variants – ZEB-PG10000D (10,000mAh), ZEB-PG15000D (15,000mAh) and ZEB-PG20000D (20,000mAh) capacities. The power bank units are priced Rs 2,499, Rs 3,399 and Rs 4,399 respectively. Let’s check out more details and features of the new power bank series.
Zebronics Power Bank Features
The new Zebronics Power bank has all-black finish with a graphics design making it attractive compared to other plain power bank. The built quality is super smooth and ergonomically designed for easy use.
- Power bank comes with unique in-built LED display which shows percentage of charge left in power bank
- Unit can be used as Torch using the LED light it comes with
- Power bank has one micro USB port for input/charging and two USB ports for output.
- Power range of power bank is DC5V 2A for input and DC5V 2A for output
- It has inbuilt protection from short circuit, input/output short, over charge and over discharge.
The Powerbanks comes only in black colour and are available for purchase across retail stores in India.
At the launch event, Director of Zebronics – Mr Pradeep Doshi says, “In today’s extremely multifunctional world the need to get more out of your devices and the need for a high capacity power bank is extremely essential as you multitask with your phone. Charge two devices at a time and remain worry free with the new series of our power banks.”