Xiaomi recently launched its latest budget offering focusing on Selfie enthusiasts in China. Now the company has teased the launch of the smartphone in India. As per the teaser, the launch will happen on 7th June at an event in New Delhi. The device is expected to be priced at Rs 9,999 similar to the China region. Let’s check out the specification of the phone:
Redmi S2 Specification
- 5.99inch HD+ 2.5D IPS LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 635 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage variants
- 12MP primary camera with f/2.2 aperture & 5MP rear Camera
- 3,080mAh battery running Android Oreo 8.1
Connectivity options include 4G VOLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. Finally, the Redmi S2 has rear fingerprint sensor and also IR port for controlling all home electronic devices.