Another highlight of the phone is that it comes with a 10GB RAM variant which the recently launched Black SharkHelophone also had. Apart from this, the smartphone comes with 4 cameras setup, two for Selfie and two for Rear camera. Let’s check out the specifications of the phone.
XiaomiMiMix 3 Specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED Full HD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels with aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage variants
- 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera Setup and 24MP + 2MP Dual Selfie Camera with slider mechanism
- 4,000mAh battery support for Quick Charge 4.0 & 10W wireless charging
- Android 9 Pie OS with MIUI10
MiMix 3 offers an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 93.4 percent with the thicker chin taking up the screen space at the bottom. The slider mechanism under the display is controlled by two magnetic components. You can customize the slider to launch different functions such as accessing the dual selfie camera, answer phone calls, launch WeChat and or any other app. Xiaomi boasts that the camera performance of the device will be top-notch backed by the fact that theMiMix 3 has attained totalDxOMarkscore of 103 points.
All regular connectivity options are present in the phone. There is also a special edition of the phone called XiaomiMiMIX 3 Palace Special Edition that features 10 GB of RAM comes in a special box that includes a 24K gold bronze, 10W wireless charger and Xiaomi bus card. The bezel-less phone comes in Black, Emerald Green and Sapphire Blue color options. Below are the pricing details of the phone.
6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – 3,299 Yuan (~$475 orRs34,670)
8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – 3,599 Yuan (~$518 orRs37,800)
8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage – 3,999 Yuan (~$575 orRs41,900)
10 GB RAM + 256 GB storage – 4,999 Yuan (~$719 orRs52,400)