This tutorial teaches you how to find the IP address of a website. You can do this by using your computer’s built-in “traceroute” function, or by downloading and using a free traceroute app for your iPhone or Android.
#1 FIND IP ADDRESS ON WINDOWS
• Open your PC and click on start menu. Search For “cmd” (Without quotes)
• Right Click on cmd and click on “Run as administration”
• Now enter a command –
ping website address -t
Ex. – ping google.com -t
• Now hit enter. You will get it.
# 2 FIND IP ADDRESS ON MAC OS
• Open Spotlight (Click the magnifying glass-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the screen.)
• Search for Network Utility and open it. After that Click on Traceroute tab in network utility.
• Now Enter website address in input box and click on trace button You will see the IP address of website
#3 FIND IP ADDRESS ON ANDROID
• Download and install PingTools Network Utility app then open it.
• Tap ☰. It’s in the upper-left corner of the screen. A pop-out menu will appear.
• Now tap Traceroute Enter Website address and click on trace button
#4 FIND IP ADDRESS ON IPHONE
•Install and Open Inettools app
•Click on Traceroute then Click on adress bar and input website address (e.g. google.com)
•Click on start. You will see the IP address of website.
📝Note – Do not try to find ip address of Government sites (.gov, .gov.in, ac.in etc)