Finally its here! Under display Fingerprint sensor believed to be one of the best innovation in smartphone industry in late 2017 is finally arriving in India. Vivo took the lead in this innovation beating the likes of Samsung and Apple by successfully implementing a challenging feature which in future could pave way for true all display screen. Now, Vivo has sent out a media invites for the launch of Vivo X21 which comes with under display sensor. Apart from this feature, the smartphone boasts decent mid-range specifications. Let’s check out the complete specification.
Vivo X21 Specification
- 6.28-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 19:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with an Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB of RAM and 64GB/ 128GB inbuilt storage variant
- 12+5 megapixel Dual Rear Camera and 12-megapixel front camera with 3D mapping & Face Wake facial recognition
- 3200mAh battery running FunTouch OS 4.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo
Also Read : Samsung Galaxy J6. J8 & Galaxy A6, A6+ Smartphones launched in India
All basic connectivity options such as 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0 with OTG support, and GPS are present. Currently, the pricing and availability details are still unknown. However, we can expect the device to be priced between Rs 35,000 to Rs 40,000 based on the China and Singapore pricing. Can Vivo X21 with unique under display fingerprint sensor compete with popular Oneplus and Huawei smartphones? Let wait and see.
Leave a Reply