Vivo today launched its latest premium smartphone Vivo V9 in India. As with online leaks and rumors, the smartphone comes with iPhone X like notch at the front and also a vertical Dual-Cam setup at the rear side. It’s very hard not see the similarity in design and inspiration from iPhone X phone. Vivo V9 also comes with face unlock feature, thereby unofficially giving an Android version of IPhone X at Rs 22,990 price. Let’s check out the specifications of the device.
Vivo V9 Specifications
- 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) IPS FullView Display 2.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 SoC coupled
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
- 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera setup and 24MP front Camera for Selfie
- 3260mAh battery and running Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
The smartphone comes with a very thin bezel on the front this delivering a astounding 90 percent screen-to-body ratio. Vivo V9 has AI-based beautify App, AR Stickers, Portrait light effect and Bokeh effect among others. Device connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port
The smartphone comes in three color options – Champagne gold, Pearl Black and Sapphire Blue. Vivo V9 are up for pre-order from today and go on sale from April 2nd via Online and Offline channels.