Sony sends invite for Xperia XZs launch in India on April 4,2017
Sony Xperia XZs is scheduled to be launched in India on April 4 as per the invite shared by Sony. This model was launched by Sony at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 along with Xperia XZ premium, XA1, and XA1 Ultra model smartphones.
As the model name suggest, Sony Xperia XZs is the compact version of company’s premium offering the Xperia XZ smartphone.
- 5.2-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) Triluminos display
- Single-SIM smartphone runs Android 7.0 Nougat
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB and 64GB of inbuilt storage options, expandable further via microSD slot
- 19-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies
- 2900mAh battery
- Dimensions 146x72x8.1 mm and weighs 161 grams
The main highlight of the mobile is the 19-megapixel primary camera on the rear which takes brilliant pictures and ability to take 90fps super slow motion videos. This specific feature was highly promoted at the MWC event and we are eager to test it out personally during the launch. The device connectivity include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, and USB Type-C (USB 3.1) port.All required sensors which includes accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensor are present.
The Sony Xperia XZs smartphone was launched in Ice Blue, Warm Silver and Black colors. We should getThe availability and pricing details should be revealed during the event.