Nubia M2 Lite With 4GB RAM Launched at Rs. 13,999
Recently Nubia has been on launch spree with Z11 Mini S , Nubia N1 etc. Now, Nubia the ZTE’s child company has launched Nubia M2 Lite smartphone in India. The smartphone which will be available from tomorrow in Black color through Amazon and is priced at Rs 13,999.
The highlight of the Nubia M2 series is the Neo Power 2.5 suit, which aims to improve the battery life by various power optimization features and excellent camera.
Nubia M2 Lite specification
- 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass on top
- Powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6750) SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM
- Runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture rear camera with Neovision 6.5
- 16-megapixel camera front camera with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture, and 79.8-degree wide angle
- 32GB of inbuilt storage, which is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- 3000mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support
The connectivity options of Nubia M2 Lite includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and USB OTG. It’s also interesting to note that in China the smartphone was launched running nougat 7.0 whereas for now we get device running Android M only. The smartphone measures 155.73×76.73×7.68mm and weighs 164 grams.
Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) With 6-Inch Display, 4G VoLTE Support Launched at Rs. 9,100
Today Alcatel launched the new phablet Pixi 4 (6) smartphone in India, priced at Rs. 9,100.To recall, the actual phone was introduced at CES 2016 and now a slighted enhanced version of the smartphone featuring 4G VoLTE has been launched in India.Find below the specifications.
Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) specification
- 6-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display
- Powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC, coupled with 1.5GB of RAM
- 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies
- 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 64GB)
- 2580mAh non-removable battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Connectivity options of Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and Micro-USB. One of the highlight of the smartphone is the presence of Arkamys-optimized speakers. The smartphone weighs 186 grams and measures 165×83.8×8.35mm.