Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone has been launched in the country. Samsung has been teasing this phone launch for some days now , highlighting the presence of 64MP Quad Camera & Huge battery. The new Samsung Galaxy starts at the price of INR 15,999. It is the successor for the Galaxy M30s which was a huge success for the company. Let’s check out the specifications of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution, U-shaped notch,C Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Front camera – 32MP (f/2.Zero aperture), 4K video recording at 30 FPS
- Rear camera – 64MP main (f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP ultrawide (f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP macro (f/2.4 aperture) + 5MP depth sensor, 4K video recording
- Exynos 9611 (4x Cortex-A73 CPU cores + 4x Cortex-A53 CPU cores + Mali-G72 MP3 GPU) Processor
- 6GB (LPDDR4x) RAM
- 64GB, 128GB internal storage
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- 6000mAh with 15W fast charging (15W charger included in the box)
Also Read : IQOO 3 5G phone with Snapdragon 865, UFS 3.1, 55W Fast charging launched at Rs 36,990
The design of the new Galaxy M31 follows the earlier version with huge AMOLED display at the front along with U-shape Notch for Selfie camera. The rear of the phone houses the 64MP Quad Camera setup & finger print sensor. The device as such is powered by decently powerful Exynos 9611 processor.
The huge 6000mAh battery along with reasonable RAM and storage helps the phone handle any task for longer duration. All default connectivity options including USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, dual-SIM 4G with dual-VoLTE are present.
Samsung Galaxy M31 comes in 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant and it’s priced at INR 15,999. The second variant has 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and it’ll set you again by INR 16,999. As a launch offer, the brand is offering an INR 1,000 discount on the smartphone to all its customers.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 will go on sale within the nation beginning March 5 at 12 PM solely from Amazon Indian and Samsung’s official on-line retailer.
Leave a Reply