Samsung launches Galaxy J3 Pro with S-bike feature in India at Rs 8,490
Samsung has launched a new smartphone J3 pro in its budget segment. The Galaxy J3 pro phone will be exclusively available with Paytm mall as per the Korean company’s partnership with the digital payments platform. The device is priced at Rs 8,490 and will be available for purchase from Thursday, April 6.
To recall, the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro was initially launched in China back in June last year.This smartphone follows the design patter of other J series phones with a metal-like finish.The S bike mode which is one of the highlighted feature of J series phones is available in this model.
- Dual-SIM based Galaxy J3 Pro runs on the dated Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of inbuilt storage that is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel front camera
- 2600mAh battery
- Dimensions 142.2×71.3×7.9mm and weighs 138 grams
On connectivity front,Galaxy J3 Pro supports 4G, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, Glonass, NFC, FM radio, 3.5mm audio jack, and Micro-USB connectivity options.To our surprise and disbelief, there is no mention of 4G VoLTE support for the handset.In India, the device will be available in Black, White, and Gold color options.
We feel the product has arrived to the market very late.With so many competitive mobiles introduced at budget segments almost every week and with consumers spoil for choice, its going to hard to convince the buyer with their offerings at this price.Well, we never know there are Samsung fanboys who stay loyal to them.