Oppo A83 , a budget bezel-less smartphone to be launched in India on Jan 17th. This smartphone could be seen as a step down version of premium mid-ranger Oppo F5. As with latest trend, the premium 18:9 bezel-less design is the crowd puller and Oppo has tried to use that to market the Oppo A83 smartphone. The launching event to be hosted in Bengaluru is expected to bring this phone to India even though the invite didn’t provide much details.
· 5.7-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and a bezel-less view
· Octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 chipset
· 4GB RAM and 32GB storage expandable via microSD cards
· 13MP rear-facing snapper and an 8MP front-facing camera for selfies
· Has 3,090mAh battery with Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE with dual SIM card support, and a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer. The smartphone lacks in fingerprint scanner but makes up with the presence of Facial unlock feature using the front camera.
Finally, smartphone OPPO A83 is expected to come in two shades — black and gold. The device could be priced at Rs 15,000 in India.