Nokia launched its first TV, the 55-inch Smart TV in India last year. It looks like the company will kick start the year 2020 with a new 43-inch Smart TV in India very soon. Get the details of the same below.
Nokia 43-inch TV Details
Flipkart, the online sales partner for Nokia in India has recently revealed a new teaser page for the 43-inch TV woth details. The poster exhibits that the TV adopts a premium design with very less bezels; it’ll even be geared up with JBL customized made audio system and it’ll include pre-installed Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. Moreover, it’s been reported that this TV could support DTS, Dolby encompass sound, it’ll has Google Voice Assistant and many more features.
The brand new Nokia 43-inch TV is expected to differ from the Nokia 55-inch TV launched last year only in terms of screen size. All other features will be present. The TV got here with the identical sound by JBL and Android 9.0 we look forward to finding on the 43-inch model.
Specifications of the Nokia 55-inch TV included:
- Display screen kind LED
- Brightness 400 nits
- Distinction ratio 1200:1
- View angle 178 degree
- Image engine Quad core processor
- HDMI 3 ports
- USB: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0
- Bluetooth model: BT 5.0
- Inbuilt WiFi
- Different Web Options: Ethernet port, Android 9.0, Play Retailer, Google Assistant, Chromecast, YouTube
- Different distant management options: Voice management, Google Assistant, hotkeys for Netflix, YouTube and Google Play
- Sound by JBL, Dolby Audio
- Encompass: soundDTS TruSurround
- Speaker score (max): 2 X 12W = 24W
- Energy requirement: 100~240 VA, 50/60 Hz
- Energy consumption: 150 W, 0.5 W (standby )
In the package, apart from the TV you get 1x remote control, 1x base stand and screws, 1x wall mount stand and screws, 1x user manual, 1x power cord, 2x AAA batteries. The price details of the new TV is yet to be revealed. But we are sure it will be lesser than the Rs 42,999 which the 55-inch variant cost. However, actual details will be visible only after the launch event.