To recall, Moto G6 Plus is the top-end variant in the Moto G6 series and Moto G6 was already launched in India sometime back. The high end mid-range smartphone comes with 18:9 Max vision display, 6GB RAM, Dual Rear Camera,Google Lens Integration, Turbo Fast charging and Face Unlock.
Moto G6 Plus Specifications
· 5.93-inch IPS LCD Max Vision display with 1080 x 2160 Full HD+ resolution
· 2.2Ghz Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 630 Processor
· 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage with dedicatedmicroSDcard slot
· 12MP + 5MP dual-camera setup with Dual Pixel phase-detection autofocus
· 16MP Selfie Camera with Face Unlock
· 3200mAh capacity non-removable battery
Also Read:Honor 7S launched in India at Rs 6,999 ; Takes on Redmi 6A
The Moto G6 Plus has USB Type-C port and all other default connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/acdual-band, Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS,BeiDou, Galileo, NFC and FM radio are present. The device is splash resistance and has rear-mounted finger print sensor.
The phone is priced at a costlyRs 22,499 for the sole 6GB variants. It looks to be pricier when compared to phones such as MiA2 and Redmi Note 5 Pro (6GB) version which have similar specs.
The smartphone comes in only one color option – Indigo black color. Moto G6 Plus will be sold via Amazon, Moto Hub centers and Motorola offline retailers. It will go on sale from today with launch offers from Paytm Mall with up to Rs 3,000 cashback and more cashback for Jio Users.