Following Moto G5Plus, the younger sibling Moto G5 is ready for launch from next month in Amazon
Lenovo, the parent company of Motorola today announced that the sibling of MotoG5 plus, the Moto G5 will be launched in India on April 5.This will be an Amazon exclusive product.
TechArea already reported the Sony Xperia XZs launch plan which will coincide with this.
Moto G5 is the small brother to Moto G5 plus smartphone with major differences in specifications. With this, the price of the phone should be significantly cheaper and will fall under the Under 10K category. It should be noted that both the smartphones were unveiled at MWC.
- 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display
- Powered by a 1.4GHz Snapdragon 430 processor running Android 7.0 Nougat
- 2GB or 3GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of internal storage plus micro SD slot
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, and dual-LED flash, and a
- 5-megapixel wide-angle front camera for selfies
- 2800mAh removable battery with support for fast charging
- Fingerprint scanner and all other default connectivity options are present
One of the significant feature present in this smartphone is the present of Google Assistant, a feature which was exclusive only to Pixel phones so far. Apart from this, there are Moto exclusive features like Moto Display, Actions, twist gesture, and a One Button Nav mode present in the device.
Differing from its Moto G5 Plus release strategy which was exclusive to Flipkart, the upcoming Moto G5 will be sold exclusively on Amazon India. The device is confirmed to go on sale on April 5 midnight (12 am IST). We expect Amazon to provide few launch offers for its customers.
Leave a Reply