Mi8 Pro specifications
· 6.21-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 2248 x 1080 resolution
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
· 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage
· 12MP+12MP Dual Rear camera setup & 20MP Front Camera with Face Unlock
· 3,400mAh battery
· Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10
Mi8 Pro is priced at CNY 3199 (Rs33,000) for the 6GB + 128GB model and CNY 3599 (Rs37,000) for the 8GB + 128GB model. The phone comes in two new colors – one is twilight gold which has a gradient design and the other is Ochre Black
Also Read:Motorola One Power launching in India on September 24
Mi8 Lite on the other hand is a step-down version of the Pro variant, with Snapdragon 660 processor and comes with color gradient coloring options, a first for Xiaomi phones.Mi8 Lite has a glass-bodied built which gives mirror effect through thenano-dip plating processor similar Huawei P20 phones. This basically gives the phone a premium look. Also, in the launch event this phone was compared with the new iPhone XR in all aspects.
Mi8 Lite Specifications
· 6.26-inch Full HD+ display having a screen resolution of 2560 x 1080 pixels
· Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 AIEOcta-core processor
· 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage
· 12MP+5MP Dual Rear Camera setup and 24MP front camera with Face unlock
· 3,350mAh battery with fast charging support
· Android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 10
Mi8 Lite comes with all default connectivity options like G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS. The phone comes in three colors – comes in three color options — Dream Blue, Twilight Gold, and Black. Pricing of the device is as follows – CNY 1,399 (Rs15,000) for 4GB/64GB, CNY 1,699 (Rs17,500) for 6GB/64GB & CNY 1,999 (Rs21,000) for 6GB/128GB variants.
We can expectMi8 Lite to debut in India very soon and could take on Under 15K and Under 20K segment.
Leave a Reply