· 6.3 inches P-OLED screen Quad HD+ display with 3120 x 1440 pixels resolution
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
· 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
· 12MP + 16MP + 12MP Triple Camera setup at the Rear and 8MP + 5MP Dual Camera Selfie Camera
· 3,300mAh battery with fast charging capacity
· Android 9 Pie with LG custom UI on top of it
LG V40 special features also include StereoBoomBox, Quad DAC and DTS:X Surround Sound for rich multimedia experience. We can also expect LG to include a high-end earphone along with the phone. The Triple Camera setup with wide-angle lens is expected to have OIS and EIS which help in giving high quality video and images. The Front has a notch which houses the Dual Camera for Selfie and Face Unlock feature.
All other default connectivity options including Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C and 3.5mm jack are expected to be present. LG V40ThinQwill be IP68 certified. Other details including the Price , availability could be known as we near the launch event. We’ll update more details as and when we get, so keep following us.