Flagship device LG G6 launched in India today.Comes with plethora of intro offers
LG G6, LG’s 2017 flagship device was launched in India today for Rs 51,990.The smart phone will be available on both online and offline routes from April 25th along with plenty of launch offers to attract potential customers.LG G6 opened for pre-registration last week and now it is officially unveiled.This comes at the back of Samsung’s Galaxy S8/S8+ launch which happened recently.
As will all new device launches these days, Reliance Jio has partnered with this launch and offer 100 GB additional 4G data till March 28 for phone buyers. LG G6 will be available online via Amazon and LG website.Amazon provides exciting cashback offer up to Rs 10,000 for buyer who use HDFC or SBI cards for purchase.Apart from this, LG is offering extra Rs 2,000 off as ‘Pre-booking’ offer and also 50 percent on Tone Active+ HBS-A100 wireless headset.
LG G6 was first introduced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona and it has attracted positive review on large bezel less screen , big battery and spectacular screen with ‘Dolby Vision’. Lets recall its specification.
- 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440×2880 pixels) FullVision display with a near bezel-less front, an 18:9 (or 2:1) aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- Dual 13MP rear camera setup – one for wide-angle shots and the other for regular shots and 5MP front camera
- 64GB storage variant expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB)
- 2-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC (digital to analogue converter) for enhanced audio playback
- Bears an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance along with fingerprint sensor at the back
- 3300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
All Connectivity options including 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0 are present in LG G6 smart phone. It also supports LTE-A 3 Band CA network. The device will be available on Astro Black and Ice Platinum color variants in India.
Leave a Reply