LG G6 now open for pre-registration in India through company official website
LG’s this year flagship model LG G6 is now coming to India and pre-registration is open in the company’s official website. Yesterday we reported the Samsung Galaxy S8 launch plans for India and now it’s LG’s turn. With two highly anticipated flagship smartphones launch planned around the same time, consumers in India are in for a big treat.
LG has not announced the actual date of launch but for now users can check out the website and express their interest in the LG G6 product. To clarify, pre-registration doesn’t involve any booking amount be made just that it will give an idea about the product’s expectation from consumer and indicate that we are very near the official launch date. The smart phone is priced in South Korea at KRW 899,800 (around Rs 51,200) so we expect the actual India price to fall along this line. Lets recap on G6 specs
LG G6 Specification
- 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440×2880 pixels) FullVision display with an 18:9 (or 2:1) aspect ratio
- Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box with new UX 6.0
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal memory expandable via microSD card (upto 2TB)
- Dual 13MP Rear Camera – one for wide-angle shots with 125-degree lens and f/2.4 aperture, and the other for regular shots with 71-degree lens and OIS 2.0
- 5MP Front Camera with wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and 100-degree lens
- Non-removable 3300mAh battery with fingerprint sensor at the back
The flagship device measures 148.9×71.9×7.9mm and weighs in at 163 grams. Notable features of the smart phone include the inbuilt 32-bit Hi-Fi Qual DAC for superior audio playback quality and great build quality with MIL-STD 810G military standard certification for durability. In terms of network and connectivity options LG G6 supports LTE-A 3 Band CA network and has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0 options.