Swiggy is an online food delivery service that connects users with restaurants. The service allows users to order food and have it delivered directly to their homes. This Swiggy app provides a wide range of restaurants from which you can choose, making it a popular food delivery platform in India.
Why Do You Need To Delete Your Swiggy Search History?
Knowing how to manage your online presence and data in today’s digital world is crucial. With the popularity of online food ordering, it is important to know how to clear your order history. You could end up with a cluttered Swiggy account if you need to learn how to do this.
Moreover, if you ever wanted to order from Swiggy again, you would have to create a new account, which would be inconvenient and time-consuming. To keep your Swiggy account, it’s essential to learn how to clear your order history.
Things to keep in mind before clearing Swiggy Order History
When clearing your Swiggy order history, you should keep a few things in mind. To begin, you will need to decide whether or not to keep your account active. You can simply delete your account if you no longer wish to keep it active.
Second, determine how you want to process your previous orders. They can either be deleted or kept.
Also read – How to Delete Flipkart Search History in 2022
How to Delete Swiggy Order History – Easy Steps
Swiggy order history can be removed in several ways, but two main methods can be used. These include:
Method 1 – By Emailing
- One of the easy ways to delete swiggy’s history of orders is to email them. Please follow the steps below to assist you in completing the process.
- Open your email and click “Compose.” On your mobile device, you’ll find the compose option at the bottom, and on your PC, it’s in the left corner at the top.
- Fill in the following details after clicking “Compose.” In the subject line, type request to delete order history, and the email address should be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have written your message, include your account information. Send an email with a crisp, short, and direct subject line.
- Upon receiving your request, the company will contact you with a solution or information to assist you.
Method 2 – Contacting Customer Care
- You can also delete your order history by contacting customer service.
- To contact customer service, go to the ‘Help’ section in the App and initiate a chat with customer care. Then, they will call you to address the concern.
- A Swiggy customer representative will call you. You need to explain your query.
- Your executive will help you resolve your issue after understanding your problem.
Please take a look at the video given below if you have any trouble during the process of completing it. It indicates what you need to do.
So these methods could be used to delete your Swiggy order history. I hope you like our step-by-step guide on “How to Delete Swiggy Order History.”
Leave a Reply