Myntra is an e-commerce company that specializes mainly in fashion and lifestyle products. It offers many products for men, women, and children, including clothing, footwear, and accessories. Like any other shopping app, we can see our order history after buying the product.
A user’s order history consists of all purchases they have made on Myntra using their current account.
Users can find their order history in Myntra’s settings section.
In this post, you’ll learn how to delete your order history from Myntra if you worry about your information and privacy online.
What is Myntra Order History ?
Myntra order history is the list of all your orders, including the items purchased to date and the order status. Myntra order history is private information that can be accessed through your Myntra account. To access and view your order history on Myntra, here’s what you need to do:
- You need to log in to your Myntra account through the official Myntra website or via the official Myntra app on your mobile phone.
- Once you log in, you will be able to view the list of all your orders to date, the status of your orders (such as “shipped” or “delivered”), including the date when it was purchased.
How To View Myntra Order History
To access your order history on Myntra, you must log in to your Myntra account on the official Myntra website or mobile app. Once you are logged in, you can follow the steps given below:
On the website: On the top left corner, you will find a ‘Menu.’ Click on it and select “My Orders” from the drop-down list.
On the mobile app:
- Using the mobile app, you will find the menu option in the bottom right corner of your screen. Again select “My Orders” from the list of options.
- On the “My Orders” page, you will see a list of all your previous orders. You can set the filter according to what you are searching for and find it easily.
- You can also find the details of every order by clicking on order.
- If you need help with your order history, contact Myntra customer support for assistance.
Also read – How to Delete Flipkart Search History in 2023
How To Delete Order History From Myntra
Step 1 – Sign in to your Myntra account.
Step 2 – To view your orders, click “My older Orders.” This shows your order history
Step 3 – Now, look for the Contact Us option above at the right corner.
Step4 – Click on it and reach customer support team to ask if they can help you in removing certain information from your Myntra order history.
Note – It is also important to note that in some cases they may not be able to do so.
Contact Customer Support To Remove Order History From Myntra
Another way is to directly contacting Myntra customer service for assistance deleting order history from Myntra from records.
Here are some ways to get in touch with them:
- Phone: You can call Myntra customer service phone at +91-80-61561999.
- Email: You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live Chat: The Myntra app and website have a live chat option to talk to customer support in real time.
Frequently asked questions
Finally, please note that it is not guaranteed that Myntra will be able to delete your order history from your account because they have to comply with legal rules and regulations.