Black Shark 2 Specifications
· 6.39-inch AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 855SoCwith Adreno 640 GPU
· 6GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage
· 48MP + 12MP Dual Rear camera and 20MP selfie Camera
· 4,000mAhbattery that also supports 27.5-watt Quick Charging technology
· Android 9 Pie
For any gaming phone, one of the main spec is the display. The new Xiaomi gaming phone has a brilliant 6.39-inch AMOLED display with In-display fingerprint sensor and supports DCI-P3 color gamut and boasts of 430 nits of brightness. For handling the heat dissipation, the device Liquid Cool 3.0 tech with dedicated cooling pipes. There is presence of dual front-firing stereo speakers, which also adds ‘AI stereo shock’ feature that vibrates the phone depending on in-game audio. All default connectivity options are present in the phone.
Apart from this, we also have various gaming accessories like hand-held controller, joystick for the phone. The Black shark 2 comes in Shadow Black and Frozen Silver color variants. The price of the device is set atRs 39,990 for 6GB/128GB and Rs 49,990 for 12GB/256GB variant. It will go on sale via flipkart from June 4.