The highlight of the phones are the unique shark-fin pop up camera and presence of 10X zoom in rear camera. TheOppoReno standard variant comes with mid-level specs powered by Snapdragon 710 processor but still sport 48MP dual camera setup. Check below on the specifications of the phones
OppoReno Series Specifications
· 6.65-inch AMOLED notch-less full HD+ resolution display
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor ( 10X Zoom )
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Processor
· 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage
· 48MP + 8MP + 13MP Rear Triple Camera with OIS & 16MP Selfie Camera ( 10X Zoom )
· 48MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and 16MP Selfie Pop-up Camera
· 4,065mAh battery supporting VOOC 3.0 fast charging (10X Zoom )
· 3,765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
· Android 9 Pie OS with Color OS 6.0
Also Read:Black Shark 2 gaming smartphone launched in India at Rs 39,990
As mentioned, the difference between the two variants is on the processor, camera setup and battery size. The Reno 10X Zoom variant comes with advanced copper tub liquid cooling heat sink for heat dissipation. Both the phones are protected by Gorilla glass 6 on top. All default connectivity options are present in the devices. Some of the unique features present in phones are Game Boos 2.0, NFC support and Dolby Atmossupport.
Both Oppo Reno phones come in Ocean green and Jet Black color options. The price of the premium Reno 10X Zoom is set at Rs 39,990 for 6GB/128GB variant and Rs 49,990 for 8GB/256GB variant. The Oppo Reno is fixed Rs 32,990 for 8GB/128GB variant. The new smartphones will be available both via amazon and flipkart. It goes on sale from June 7.
Leave a Reply