Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Specifications
- 6.39-inch True View AMOLED display stacked Full HD+ resolution at 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage options
- 48MP + 13MP dual rear camera and a 20MP selfie shooter setup
- 4,000mAh battery with 27W fast charging support
- Android 9 Pie-basedBlackSharkOS
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 phone comes with host of connectivity options including ability to be connected to an external display via HDMI cable. This will allow gamers to get the big screen experience. The display of the phone comes with DC dimming technology for automatically tweaking display effects as per the surroundings. Being a gaming phone, the new Xiaomi phone has Liquid Cooling 3.0 technology for enhanced heat dispersion and thermal throttling. Finally, there is “Ludicrous mode” which is responsible for driving CPU power into the game and ensure that it is not wasted on any other app.
The gaming smartphone comes in Black & Silver color options and the pricing is set at CNY 3199 (approx. INR 32,700) for 6GB/128GB, 8GB RAM+128GB variant at CNY 3499 (approx. INR 35,776), 8GB RAM+256GB at CNY 3799 (approx. INR 38,844) and finally 12GB RAM+256GB Storage variant at CNY 4199 (approx. INR 42,934).
It has been confirmed by Xiaomi that this new phone will launch in India but the details on the date is still unknown. However, in China it goes on sale from March 22nd.