Few days before we had reported the image of the new Vivo Nex S which comes with bezel-less display and popup camera. Now the device is officially launched for the CNY 4,498 ( $702) for 8GB /128GB variant and CNY 4,998 ($780) for 8GB/256GB variant. Another highlight of the smartphone is the presence of In-display fingerprint scanner which is faster than the one present in Vivo X21 model, which incidentally was the first smartphone with that setup. Let’s check out the specification of the device.
Vivo Nex S Specifications
- 6.59-inch Super AMOLED panel with FHD+ (2316 x 1080px) resolution and a unique 19.3:9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
- 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 12MP+5MP Rear Dual Camera Setup and 8MP Popup Camera for Selfie
- 4000mAh battery running Android 8.1 Oreo Funtouch OS 4.0
The traditional earpiece is replaced with vibrating screen and the device also supports screen sound casting technology which is supposedly to give better audio experience. With Ultra FullView display, Nex S manages to achieve a stunning 91.24% screen-to-body ratio in its design. The rear camera will come with AI capabilities and other features. The smartphone will be available for June 23 and the pre-order starts from June 13.