However, the main attraction of the phone is the presence of two notch, one for Selfie camera at top and one for fingerprint sensor at the bottom. The phone is made out of acrylic and build on aluminum frame with diamond-cut design. Let’s check out the complete specifications.
AquosR2 Compact Specifications
· 5.2-inch display with FHD+ resolution and supports 120Hz refresh rate
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
· 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable up to 512GB viamicroSDcard
· 22.6 MP Rear Camera and 8MP Selfie Camera
· 2,500mAh battery that supports USB-PD rapid charging
· Android 9 Pie OS
TheAquosR2 Compact though has only single camera setup at rear, it comes features like Optical Image Stabilization, Electronic Image Stabilization and AI Scene Recognition. The display of the phone is HDR 10 compliant and is protected by Gorilla glass 3. The capacitive home button at the bottom houses the fingerprint sensor as well.
The phone comes in three color variants – Smoky Green, Deep White and Pure Black. The device will go on sale from mid-January and for now will be available only in Japan.