With the launch of Samsung Galaxy S9 at MWC 2018 event nearing, daily we get updates on the Samsung flagship device. Today it seems, Samsung Galaxy S9 visited the benchmarking site with Exynos 9810 processor version .
Unsurprisingly, the results were more than impressive in the sense that the score are way above Samsung Galaxy S8’s score.
The average single-core score was 3,648 and the multi-core score was 8,894. To put a comparison with Samsung S8, its single-core result was 2,008 and multi-score result was 6,524. So now we have a clear idea of how powerful the new Galaxy smart phone will be. As highlighted earlier, these scores are for Exynos 9810 processor which would be mostly for non-US markets.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specifications
· Below are the details of the phone’s specification which we know so far
· 5.8inch Super AMOLED QHD+ display
· 4GB RAM and 64/128GB internal memory
· Samsung Exynos 9810 processor / Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
· 12MP+12MP Dual Camera which can record super slow-mo videos
· 3000mAh battery
· Android Oreo
All the leaked specifications and images are looking more true as we near the 25th February event. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and wait the launch of Samsung’s next flagship device.