Samsung has sent put the media invite for the launch of Galaxy J6 2018 smartphone in India on May 21. J-Series smartphones are Samsung’s budget class phones primarily taking on Xiaomi Note and Moto G series phones. The highlight of this year’s launch could be the presence of ‘Infinity Display’ in J6 smartphone. Currently, this type of display is available only in flagship and mid-range segment device.Let’s check out the specification
Samsung Galaxy J6 Specifications
- 5.6-inch Infinity Display with a resolution of 1,480×720 pixels
- Samsung Exynos 7870 SoC Processor
- 2 GB/ 3 GB/ 4 GB RAM options and with 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage options
- 13 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera with an LED flash
- 3,000 mAh battery running Android 8.0 Oreo
All default connectivity options are present. The device is expected to start from Rs 8,999 up to Rs 14,999 based on the RAM and internal storage variant. Keep checking this post for more updates on Samsung Galaxy J6 series launch and availability details.